27th July 2011, 06:55 PM

Can I join Higher Officer Post in Indian Army after completing 3 years diploma in CSE and B.Tech?

i am baljinder singh and i have done three diploma in cse and b.tech .can i join higher officer post in indian army.

28th July 2011, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Higher Officer Post in Indian Army after completing 3 years diploma in CSE and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456789000987654321 View Post
i am baljinder singh and i have done three diploma in cse and b.tech .can i join higher officer post in indian army.
dear friend,

you have just completed your b-tech degree so you have to apply in indian army higher officer post. they have scheduled SSB exam.

so you can apply for SSb exam and crack the interview then you are eligible to enter higher officer post.

your age must be below 27 years old then you are eligible for this post .

all the best.
28th July 2011, 09:01 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Higher Officer Post in Indian Army after completing 3 years diploma in CSE and B.Tech?

Yes since you have done B.TECH that is graduation you will be eligible for higher post...

A Engineering graduates can join indian army
  • join in the 3rd year or that final year through the UES(University Entry Scheme)
  • or after completion of graduation through Technical Graduate Scheme, by appearing before the Service Selection Board.

In both the cases you can be posted as a captain.

and also you can apply for Combined Defence Services examination as a regular/short service commissioned officer..
  • For regular service training will be Indian Military Academy , Dehradun..
  • For short service Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai...

Short service is for 5 years and after completion of 5 years either you can resign or opt for an extension for five years or a permanent commission.
28th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed bscit from kuvempu university that is distant education...Can I apply for TTE
Plz...reply to my mail ::::[email protected] plZ...plz...plz....
28th July 2011, 08:14 PM
kunjeyan5282

Yes since you have done B.TECH that is graduation you will be eligible for higher post...

join in the 3rd year or that final year through the UES(University Entry Scheme)
or after completion of graduation through Technical Graduate Scheme, by appearing before the Service Selection Board.

and also you can apply for Combined Defence Services examination as a regular/short service commissioned officer..

For regular service training will be Indian Military Academy , Dehradun..
For short service Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai...

Short service is for 5 years and after completion of 5 years either you can resign or opt for an extension for five years or a permanent commission
28th July 2011, 08:40 PM
kunjeyan5282

join in the 3rd year or that final year through the UES(University Entry Scheme)
or after completion of graduation through Technical Graduate Scheme, by appearing before the Service Selection Board.

For regular service training will be Indian Military Academy , Dehradun..
For short service Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai...

Short service is for 5 years and after completion of 5 years either you can resign or opt for an extension for five years or a permanent commission.
28th July 2011, 10:59 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes,you must join as a Higher Officer Post in Indian Army after compliting B.Tech.

***ELIGIBILITY FOR HIGHER OFFICER POST
IN INDIAN ARMY:

*You have to passed in SSB exam and crack the interview.

*your age should be under 27 years all the best.

*You must be an Indian.

*have good physical strength.

Best of luck!
6th August 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

now studying 3-btech students eligible for army jobs
6th August 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

3-btech students eligible for army jobs
18th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i have a site of -1.50 can i join in indian army as an officer and presently iam persuving my B Tech(IInd year )as a mechanical engineer so please guide me ????????????????
18th August 2011, 11:17 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can join in India Army in officer post after completion of your B.tech course...
You can join in Indian Army as lieutenant post...
For that you have to appear in defense exams like-
CDSE
EKT
UES
through any of these exam you can join in Indian Army as officer....
After clearing the written test they will call you for the SSB...
Where you have to go through interview session for five days...
So, don't worry , just go for it..
Prepare yourself..
All the best..
19th August 2011, 12:19 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can join in India Army in officer post after completion of your B.tech course...
You can join in Indian Army as lieutenant post...
For that you have to appear in defense exams like-
CDSE
EKT
UES
through any of these exam you can join in Indian Army as officer....
After clearing the written test they will call you for the SSB...
Where you have to go through interview session for five days...
So, don't worry , just go for it..
Prepare yourself..
All the best..
13th December 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

can i join in army after completing diploma in fire & safety engineering to the higher officer post ???
20th August 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army after completing cse (B.E) 3 rd year , on officer post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?