23rd August 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

In which sector can I apply for a job after graduating in B.A and completing MBA in Project Management from SMU?

sir i m graduate in BA pass and i have also complite mba in project management from sikkim manipal univercity please tell me which sector i have applied for job

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of distance MBA in project management? Does this online MBA from SMU is considerable?
  2. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  3. Comparison between ICFAI and Sikkim Manipal?
  4. Will i get a job after completing degree? I am doing MCA from SMU(DE)
  5. Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?
  6. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  7. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  8. Names of recognized(By GOI) universities in India? I just appeared in 4th semester of MBA from SMU
  9. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode? -- [New]
  10. MBA colleges in Maharashtra which offer specialization in project management -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for CAT entrance exam for MBA? Can I apply in government sector? i am pursuing BBA from SMU
  12. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  13. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  14. From where I can learn Primavera P6 with live project/ good teaching methods?
  15. Whether B.A. degree from SMU has any value in Private Sector jobs?
  16. How can I get a job in government sector after pursuing MCA 5th semester from SMU?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Agriculture?
  18. How to get a job in IT sector after doing BCA?
30th October 2016, 11:13 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which sector can I apply for a job after graduating in B.A and completing MBA in Project Management from SMU?

Since you have completed MBA in project manager, you can directly join as an assistant project manager in any commercial or IT hub. A lot of people who don't possess the same MBA degree as you take 5 years or more to reach your position. You can initially apply for this position and with a monthly salary of more than Rs.50,000. Initially without any experience you will have to assist a senior manager and learn the way things work.
Later on after 5-6 years, you will become the senior project manager in the same department of your company. If you want after 1-2 years of experience, you can change the field of work as a senior accounts manager. You can also delve into the supply chain management section of any hardware related company. There is a huge demand of MBA people in such departments. Finally you can become the project manager of the supply chain section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?