8th December 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.A. degree from SMU has any value in Private Sector jobs?

hello
is BA correspondence degree
from SMU is valid in Private sector job..????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  2. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  3. Is it worth to do masters from private universities(apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in Singapore? Are the jobs worth considering? Which are the best private ones?
  4. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  5. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  6. Private sector jobs for BA passed?
  7. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of MSc or BSc in future?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Will i get a job after completing degree? I am doing MCA from SMU(DE)
  11. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  12. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  13. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. How to get a job after passing 12th with 50% in Arts
  16. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  18. Is there any suitable for for 12th passed outs with good English Language skills?
10th December 2014, 05:11 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Whether B.A. degree from SMU has any value in Private Sector jobs?

Sorry SMU (Sikkim Manipal University) is not providing any BA correspondence courses for this session. You can apply for the upcoming session.

SMU offers 5 streams in BA correspondence course
Economics
History
Sociology
English
Political Science

Courses offered by SMU are valid and carry equal importance as other correspondence courses offered in various recognized universities. So do not worry regarding the validity of the correspondence degree. There is no on-campus placement facility for correspondence pursuers. So you have to apply for off-campus jobs. In off-campus correspondence course will be get added to your merit point and you will be recruited by explaining the recruiters the knowledge you have gained from the course that will help them to achieve their purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?