5th April 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking

Im complete my mba from smu in finance and banking. Now I want 2 do phd in management but in my mba I got 54.76 %
Is im eligible by phd or is there an6 university who give admission below 55%

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  2. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance
  3. How to do Ph.D in Management studies after completing MBA Finance
  4. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  6. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  7. Can I do any short term diploma course with B.Com?
  8. Names of recognized(By GOI) universities in India? I just appeared in 4th semester of MBA from SMU
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  11. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  12. Companies for Finance, Investment banking, Asset management after MBA from a good college?
  13. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  15. How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?
  16. How to get selected for UGC NET exam after doing B.Com and MBA finance and banking
  17. PHD topics in finance management or banking and insurance management -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?