10th May 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Secured 130 marks wil I get admission in manipal MBBS

Manipal entrance secured 130 marks will it be possible to get admission in MBBS

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in Manipal to pursue medical after scoring 130/240?
  2. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  3. What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. MBBS admission in Manipal is possible with 104 marks in ENAT 2015?
  7. Whether the marks of school and graduation will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in CAT?
  8. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  9. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Manipal University for unreserved category? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  11. What will be my rank after scoring 120 to 130 marks in BHU entrance test?
  12. Can i get a seat in Manipal for MBBS after scoring 141/240 in manipal UGET?
  13. Any chance to get a seat for MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 2500 rank and 161/240 in ENAT for MBBS?
  14. In which branches of M.Tech I will get admission in Manipal University if secured 60 marks in M.Tech Electrical Engineering online test?
  15. Will I be able to get a good college after scoring 130 marks in COMEDK MBBS entrance exam?
  16. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government college in UP? I have secured 101 marks with 1545 under SC category
  17. What will be my rank if I secured 179/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance test? What are my chances to get through?
  18. Can I get Loan of Rs.4 lacs per annum for MBBS course?
10th May 2015, 01:34 AM
vandv

Default Re: Secured 130 marks wil I get admission in manipal MBBS

hi friends
130 out of 200 is an average score
manipal is really a good institute for mbbs. many students have appeared for the entrance exam for manipal. just wait for the result and if luck favours you will surely get admission in manipla.
all the best!!!
10th May 2015, 08:46 AM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Manipal entrance secured 130 marks will it be possible to get admission in MBBS
In order to get marks required to get admission in an college you need to remember one thing that any basic requirement is you must secure atleast half marks of the total.

As the total for entrance was 200 and you have done well with 132 marks so now you have got all the chances to get the admission

So just go and apply without having second thought you will get the admission anyhow.
10th May 2015, 01:52 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Honestly speaking, there is average chance of selection for MBBS course after securing 130 marks out of total 200 marks.

# Marks above 160 will have bright chances of selection for MBBS course.

# You have secured only 130 marks. We cannot rule out the selection at the score of 130.

# Actually, merit list of selection for MBBS is prepared on the following factors:

* Performance of the candidates in the examination.
* Number of candidates participating
* Nature of question paper (toughness of question paper)

# Now the merit list (selection list) will surely directly proportional on the above-mentioned factors.
10th May 2015, 03:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Secured 130 marks wil I get admission in manipal MBBS

No you can't get admission in Manipal university with 130 marks because 130 marks are average score but you need a minimum of 160+ marks so you are eligible to take admission in Manipal University for MBBS Course ,Admissions are provided either through online entrance test or are based on qualifying examination marks.

Please don’t forget to visit www.manipal.edu regularly to keep up with the latest announcements and updates on this.
20th May 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I scored 146/200 . Is there any minimum chance for mbbs in manipal ? How long I should wait to avail theis remote chance ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?