3rd January 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of NPTU Neyveli for graduate engineers course(Thermal)?

i have applied for npti neyveli batch for graduate engineers coarse(thermal).i want to know the selection procedure

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  2. Selection procedure in Mindtree for Engineers recruitment?
  3. When are the results being announced for the post of graduate trainee contract based in Neyveli Lignite Corporation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection? -- [New]
  5. Selection procedure for S&T Engineers in RITES recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  6. Selection procedure in Robert Bosch Engineers recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  7. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  8. What is the selection procedure for apprentice in LPSC as graduate trainee
  9. Jobs in Electrical field for a B.Tech passout?
  10. Graduate Trainee exams question papers?
  11. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  12. Is there any government post for Homeopathic Graduate in MP? Procedure of selection in NRHM?
  13. Job opportunities for mechanical production engineers in CBI? What is the selection procedure?
  14. Selection procedure for DSP in Group I -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the selection procedure followed for PhD (Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?
  16. Can I get good job after training from Neyveli Lignite Corporation?
  17. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  18. Selection procedure for PhD(Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?
22nd July 2011, 11:59 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Selection procedure of NPTU Neyveli for graduate engineers course(Thermal)?

National Power Training Institute Neyveli Graduate Engineers Course

National Power Training Institute Neyveli
An ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 certified organization
(Under the ministry of power, govt of India)
Southern region
Block-14, Neyveli-607803, Tel 04142-269427, Fax 04142-269427, Email [email protected]

Admission notice

Graduate Engineers Course (Thermal) 2011-12

Fulfilling the mandatory requirements of Indian Electricity Rules 1956, amended in 1981

Why you should join? The main aim of the course is to develop a pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector, besides, the course shall improve and enhance the knowledge and skill of the engineers sponsored by the state electricity boards, power utilities (independent, captive power plants) etc

About the course: This is a modular type course of one year duration. On-job training is conducted at the nearby Thermal Power Stations and the training on high tech simulator at NPTI, Delhi/Nagpur. The course profile covers the mandatory requirements under Indian Electricity amendment rules 1981, which stipulated no person shall be authorized to operate or undertake maintenance of any part or whole of generating station capacity of 100 MW and above together with the associated substation unless he/she is adequately qualified and has undergone the specialized training at a recognized institute. The participants who have successfully completed this course at this institute are entitled to obtain the power generating station O&M competency certificate from state electrical licensing boards

Eligibility: B.E. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation engineering from a recognized institution/university with minimum of 60% marks with I class/I grade

Selection criteria for admission: Based on merit (percentage of marks)

Age limit: For non-sponsored candidates, the age limit is 30 years as on 31.12.2010. No age limit for sponsored candidates

Total seats: 77 (seventy seven seats), 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from Power Utilities having more than one year experience and more than 65% marks in graduation with I class/grade. However, if any of the seats fall vacant in any of the category that shall be allocated to eligible candidates of other category. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped candidates shall be as per govt of India norms. NPTI reserves the right to increase or decrease the total seats

Placement: To provide career opportunities in the Indian Power sector, NPTI shall maintain close linkages with Power Utilities and reputed companies for employment of these trained engineers

Most of the students of previous batches were placed decently in reputed Power Sector companies. NPTI will not make any efforts for placement of sponsored candidates

How to apply: Applications on plain paper along with the demand draft of Rs 800/- in favour of NPTI payable at Neyveli should reach Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (SR), Neyveli-607803 with two stamp size photographs in the prescribed format as follows; name; father’s name; date of birth and age as on 31.12.2010; sex; marital status; nationality; whether SC/ST/OBC/PH; postal address; educational qualification starting from B.E. onwards stating subjects, college/institution, % of marks (grading viz CPI, DGPA, CGPA, OGPA etc are to be converted into equivalent percentage which should be supported by certificate issued by the concerned university, otherwise the application will be rejected), year of passing; experience; sponsored, non-sponsored (if sponsored attach certificate from employer);
1st November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure of NPTU Neyveli for graduate engineers course(Thermal)?

i want to know about placement
3rd January 2012, 05:21 PM
abilashranjan1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applied for npti neyveli batch for graduate engineers coarse(thermal).i want to know the selection procedure
it is based upon the merit of marks u scored in your are engineering results will be announced in the last week of jan or 1st week of feb as they said to me results will be given by telegram or mail i am not sure
3rd January 2012, 05:23 PM
abilashranjan1989

one of my seniour studied this course currently he is working in tata power i think they provide good placement facilities
19th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

what about the fees?
11th April 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

R.MEIYAZHAGAN,
I am a student in B.E(electrical&electronics) VI sem. i want to join one year course in thermal. how to join, what is the fees? . how to apply the entrance exam?, one year experience is required or not?, in MBC student get a seet of this course or not?,
15th May 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;299926]i want to apply npti training institute.i want to know the selection procedure
9th October 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

K. Velmurugan, SSCET. Palani.
I am studying in Mechanical Engineering in final year i have already complete for diploma in mechanical Engineering, my age now 27, BC candidate, what procedure for to join the npti(sr) Graduation course, how to apply for the Entrance exam.? and how much fee required this course..my Degree percentage 80% Chance may be given or not. please consider my question..thank you
26th November 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir what is fees structure for full course. Its include food and accommodation or not
2nd February 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to combine two different values of dc voltage and to get as single output voltage in an controlled manner?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?