30th June 2010, 10:50 PM
subhrodeep

Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy model question paper and syllabus?

I want senior secondary recruits in Indian navy Model question paper & Syllabus as soon as possible. Please send this documents in my e-mail.

1st July 2010, 01:40 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy model question paper and syllabus?

hey friend there is no such question papers available for download for the Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy..........so you have to study according to the syllabus provided by the exam authority............

prepare well for the exam........

all the best
1st July 2010, 03:53 PM
Papers_Expert

Default Re: Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy model question paper and syllabus?

hey friend the syllabus for the Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy is attached with this post you can download that,but the question papers are not available for it so you have to study according to the syllabus.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSR.pdf(10.5 KB, 266 views)
6th July 2010, 10:32 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy model question paper and syllabus?

Hi,

There is no source availability of Question papers for SSR exam.

The written paper will be for 1 hour consisting of Multiple choice Questions from Science, Mathematics, English & General Knowledge. Standard of the paper will be of 10+2 level.

So it is not at all a tough paper to crack. No need of searching for any downloads. Just leaf through your +12 books.

All the best.
18th July 2010, 10:33 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

hello friend,
just go through the website of upsc i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
this is government's website
and it will provide you all the information about the entrance,
when, where and how to apply
20th July 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am jeetam singh.i want see sample paper of ssr navy.
23rd July 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

navymodelquestion
23rd July 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i want navy model question paper
21st August 2010, 07:55 PM
gowtham.P

sir ,i'm gowtham.p i send the application for ssr01/2011batch.so i want the last year enteranc exam modal quastionpaper.so,please send me the quastion paper to the folling email id [email protected]
27th August 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me.model test paper navy ssr. my email id [email protected]
30th August 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i want navy syllabus
4th September 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam Vijil from kerala pls give ssr syllabus
6th September 2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhrodeep View Post
I want senior secondary recruits in Indian navy Model question paper & Syllabus as soon as possible. Please send this documents in my e-mail.
you will be send the model questions more useful to us.
7th September 2010, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

how know to about senior secandary ricruit
16th October 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i m mahesh singh mehra i want model paper for s.s.r entrance exam so pls give some model paper
my i.d singh.sameer621@gmail .com
8th December 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m jagannath nayak i want to know model question paper about ssr on last five year's.
21st December 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

idont have senior salor qustions please give me the qustion
23rd December 2010, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

5th March 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me syllabus ...anyone can help me through [email protected]
10th March 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am eager to join in navy and i will hard work to combine with you in navy by ponraj
12th June 2011, 12:03 AM
Babbul

Thumbs up Re: Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy model question paper and syllabus?

Please Sir send me previous years question papers for senior secondary sailor entry in indian navy
12th June 2011, 12:08 AM
Babbul

Post Re: Senior secondary recruits in Indian navy model question paper and syllabus?

Sir send me senior sec sailor entry's previous years question papers .
my id is
[email protected]
20th June 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
my name is umashankar kuniyal I want some info about indian navy ssr. plz send me.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
10th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am kuldeep singh chauhan and I have applied for navy SSR so I request to you to send previous year papers to my ID i.e. [email protected]
27th September 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

hello sir sir,i am srinivasan and i have applied for navy so i request to you to send previous papers, information to my ID [email protected]
30th November 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i have applied for SSR in Navy so i request to you to send previous pappers, informattion to my email ID
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?