28th April 2010, 05:22 PM
arnkmr05

Sent icet application through speed post, I didn’t get the acknowledgement card

respected sir I have sent icet application through speed post and EMS speed post No:EN003128173IN,I didn’t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is K.arun kumar from ramachandrapuram,Hyderabad please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn’t reach u plz help me sir
thank you

16th May 2010, 10:35 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Sent icet application through speed post, I didn’t get the acknowledgement card

The speed post no. no is not enough to get status of your ICET application form status.
& you also forgot your application form no. so you can't do any thing except wait. If you filledup your form correctly then there are maximum chances to get your acknowledgement card & your admit card also.
So kindly wait.
good luck.
17th May 2010, 05:38 PM
Christopher

Default Re: Sent icet application through speed post, I didn’t get the acknowledgement card

Hi arun, I've gone through the official website of ICET 2010. I checked the status by name with your name. there were some 6 K.Arun Kumars. so I suggest you to go to http://icet2010.net/status.html and give your name in the form and click the Status By Name button.

Here I have attached the list. You just download the file and check your name and father name in it.

All the very best.
Attached Files
File Type: doc icetstatus.doc(41.5 KB, 166 views)
18th May 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sent icet application through speed post, I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card

respected sir I have sent icet application through speed post but i didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is sury gowtham from bellary, please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn%u2019t reach u plz help me sir
thank you
21st May 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sent icet application through speed post, I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card

Respected Sir,I sent icet application through speed post,i posted on 20-03-2010.I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is Renuka Devi from Varkur(village), Kodumur(Mandel), Kurnool(dist), Pin no:-518464.please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn%u2019t reach u plz help me sir.

Thank you Sir,

yours faithfully,

Renuka Devi.
21st May 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I sent icet application through speed post,i posted on 20-03-2010.I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is Renuka Devi from Varkur(village), Kodumur(Mandel), Kurnool(dist), Pin no:-518464.please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn%u2019t reach u plz help me sir.

Thank you Sir,

yours faithfully,

Renuka Devi.
25th May 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

my hall tiket no ackonledgement card no 289273 please search
14th June 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i had application form no i want to check my result icet 2010 my name is anusha nallamala fathers name joshi
30th March 2011, 12:06 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Default Re: Sent icet application through speed post, I didn’t get the acknowledgement card

Dear,
If you listen to me then i would suggest the following-
The speed post no. no is not enough to get status of your ICET application form status.
& you also forgot your application form no. so you can't do any thing except wait. If you filledup your form correctly then there are maximum chances to get your acknowledgement card & your admit card also.
So kindly wait.

Thanks.
All the best.
1st April 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i sent the icet application.but i was not sure whether the xerox copy of tenth is attested or not.i didn't even get acknowledgement. can anyone help me to get acknowledgement?I am chandrika nadendla
12th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
iam shameena from bodhan(mandal)dist(nizamabad) i have sent icet application by speed post reg no:169371 i have not received acknowledgement yet..plz let me know the status
thank you ,
yours faithfully,
shameena
12th April 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i have sent my application form on 14 march 2011 by post. but i did not get my acknowledgment card till now. my application form number is 206998. i want to known what is the reasons that i didnt got till now.
14th April 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rajni agarwal i have sent my application form on 16th march 2011 by speed post but i didnt get my acknowledgment card till now i am very tensed sir about not getting card please can you say what is the reason behind not getting acknowledgment card till now waiting for your reply thanking you ......... you can mail me on [email protected]
thanking you
rajni agarwal
oucw
14th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I DID NOT GET MY ICET ACKNOLEDGEMENT WHAT I HAVE TO DO SIR
M.SWARAJYA LAXMI
15th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav posted long back my icet application form but still i didint get my acknowledgement card.....wat to do
SUKKA.SAIDULU
18th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hi i too dint get
18th April 2011, 03:12 PM
Divyayadavj

@above..can yu please tel me the date on which yu have posted?
i posted it on 15th march n dint receive yet!
19th April 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you Sir,

yours faithfully,

Renuka Devi.
renuka u should go to net and cheak ur status if u hav any dought mail me [email protected]
20th April 2011, 01:04 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnkmr05 View Post
respected sir I have sent icet application through speed post and EMS speed post No:EN003128173IN,I didn’t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is K.arun kumar from ramachandrapuram,Hyderabad please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn’t reach u plz help me sir
thank you
hi friend,

Just relax and follow instruction given , as without knowing application number you can obtain acknowledgement card and also hall ticket

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:
http://www.icet2010.net/status.html
2) Enter application number or applicant name..

3) press "get status"tab.....

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

College of Engineering (Autonomous),
Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

Phone: 0891 -2844969
E-mail: [email protected]

for further information visit given links....

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:06 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:

Thank you Sir,

yours faithfully,

Renuka Devi.
hi friend,

Just relax and follow instruction given , as without knowing application number you can obtain acknowledgement card and also hall ticket

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:11 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:

Thank you Sir,

yours faithfully,

Renuka Devi.
hi friend,

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:14 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi friend,

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:18 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
i had application form no i want to check my result icet 2010 my name is anusha nallamala fathers name joshi
hi friend,

you can check you result by using below link..

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:
http://www.icet2010.net/results.html
2) Enter Your Hall ticket number...

for further information regarding admission or other visit given links....

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:19 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi friend,

Just relax and follow instruction given , as without knowing application number you can obtain o hall ticket.........

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:34 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
respected sir,
iam shameena from bodhan(mandal)dist(nizamabad) i have sent icet application by speed post reg no:169371 i have not received acknowledgement yet..plz let me know the status
thank you ,
yours faithfully,
shameena
hi friend,

You have to wait for few more days to download online hall ticket by entering applicant name or application number, as still the department is in progress of dispatching hard copy of Hall-ticket ...

But if you have applied online you can get status by using below link..

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:
http://www.icet2011.net/status.html

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

with regards
20th April 2011, 01:50 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir i am rajni agarwal i have sent my application form on 16th march 2011 by speed post but i didnt get my acknowledgment card till now i am very tensed sir about not getting card please can you say what is the reason behind not getting acknowledgment card till now waiting for your reply thanking you ......... you can mail me on [email protected]
thanking you
rajni agarwal
oucw

hi friend,

If you have filled you form perfectly then definitely you will receive...

But for hallticket you have to wait for few more days to download online by entering applicant name or application number using link(after April) ...

as still the department has not updated presently ...

But if you have applied online(offline member after 30/4) you can get status by using below link..

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

[email protected]
with regards
20th April 2011, 01:52 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
i have sent my application form on 14 march 2011 by post. but i did not get my acknowledgment card till now. my application form number is 206998. i want to known what is the reasons that i didnt got till now.

hi friend,

But for hallticket you have to wait for few more days to download online by entering applicant name or application number using link(after April) ...

as still the department has not updated presently ...

But if you have applied online(offline member after April) you can get status by using below link..

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

20th April 2011, 01:56 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
I DID NOT GET MY ICET ACKNOLEDGEMENT WHAT I HAVE TO DO SIR
M.SWARAJYA LAXMI

hi friend,

as presently the department has not updated site ...

But if you have applied online(offline member after April) you can get status by using below link..

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

20th April 2011, 01:57 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyayadavj View Post
@above..can yu please tel me the date on which yu have posted?
i posted it on 15th march n dint receive yet!

hi friend,

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

20th April 2011, 01:58 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir i hav posted long back my icet application form but still i didint get my acknowledgement card.....wat to do
SUKKA.SAIDULU

hi friend,

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

20th April 2011, 02:16 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi i too dint get

hi friend,

1) visit to the link ->
Code:
Code:

or

contact

Prof. G. S. N Raju
Convener, ICET-2011

Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam - 530 003

21st April 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, this is irfan. Sir i had submitted icet application form through speed post and till now i haven't receive my acknowledgement card my application no. is 109623..plz help me my email id is- [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is sushma. I have sent icet application through speed post,i posted on 14-03-2011.I didnt get my acknowledgement card till now .I forgot my application number. My name is doddi sushma from hyderabad.my email id is [email protected] tell me know the status of my application form and is there any other resource of finding the application status please do tell me sir.

kindiy consider my request and help me out.Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Sushma.
25th April 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is M.NIVEDITA. I have sent icet application through speed post, i have posted on 12-03-2011. i dint get my acknowledgement card till now. i forgot my application no my EMS speed post number is :EN702478680IN . my email id is [email protected]. kindly inform me when will i recive my acknowledgement card plz mail to my email id

yours faithfully,
niveditha
26th April 2011, 12:26 PM
shameena virani

respected sir,
thank you ,
yours faithfully,
shameena

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sent-icet-application-through-speed-post-i-didn-t-get-acknowledgement-card-11102.html#ixzz1KbcVMNAm
30th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Sent icet application through speed post, I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card

Respected sir I have sent I-CET application through speed post and EMS speed post No:EN519442729IN,I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number to my E-mail: [email protected] my name is KOMMOJU KALYAN SAGAR from KUNKALAMARRU(POST),KARACMCHEDU(M.D.),PRAKASAM(Dist .), please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn't reach u plz help me sir
thank you..
1st May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Sent icet application through speed post, I didn’t get the acknowledgement card

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnkmr05 View Post
thank you
uikllklkll
5th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am G.Latha sent application for ICET 2011 on date 23-3-2011at 8:52 A.m through Speed Post at our nearby post office. But i had
received acknowledgement card saying that the application was Received after Due date and required to pay the late fee of Rs.500/-
my Application No. 711351. Please kindly tel us status as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
G.Latha....
6th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am AIJAZ AZAM and i sent ICET application form on 21-03-2011 through speed post from G.P.O.abids,hyderabad.But I did not recieve the acknowledgement yet..sir,i request you to kindly inform me about my status as soon as possible. I will be very much thankful to you.
11th May 2011, 11:37 AM
bhanu p

[QUOTE=arnkmr05;61013]respected sir I have sent icet application through speed post and EMS speed post No:EN508000314IN,I didn’t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is ch.bhanu prakash from rudrakshpally,sathupally please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn’t reach u plz help me sir
thank you.
13th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir I have sent icet application through speed post ,I didn%u2019t get the acknowledgement card I forgot my application number my name is vottekunta ashwini from warangal distr. please tell me the status did u get it my future may spoil if it doesn%u2019t reach u plz help me sir
thank you.
15th May 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my Icet 2012 application number please provide my application number and am not received my admit card.
17th June 2012, 08:30 PM
babu91

hello dear
So kindly wait.
good luck.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?