22nd October 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job as Associate Professor in Degree College of Hapur?

dear sir, i m having phd in commerce topic-foreign trade management of India.now i live at hapur[punchsheel nagar,UP].now i want to job in any degree college[govt.]surrounding hapur. what should i do...................................

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  3. List jobs for Graduates in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  5. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  6. Which is the best course for me between MBA and MSc?
  7. What should I do for continuing my career in teaching? I am working as an associate professor in department of Biotechnology, JBIET Engineering College
  8. Age limit and qualification required for the post of professor or associate processor? Age limit for teacher job in India?
  9. Salary which one can expect after M.Tech/M.E as a full timer from engineering college of Kolkata? Can I join an engineering college as an Associate Professor?
  10. Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?
  11. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Guidelines for doing PhD in Life Science?
  13. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  14. How to become a professor in commerce degree college after scoring 73% in B.Com?
  15. Can I get a job as professor once completed my M.tech from CSE and B.Tech from EIE?
  16. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  17. Can I do B.Pharma through Indira Gandhi National Open University?
  18. Is distance degree valid for Assistant Professor job in Gujarat State Government colleges? -- [New]
15th February 2012, 06:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as Associate Professor in Degree College of Hapur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir, i m having phd in commerce topic-foreign trade management of India.now i live at hapur[punchsheel nagar,UP].now i want to job in any degree college[govt.]surrounding hapur. what should i do...................................
To join as an Associate Professor in any recognized Universities in India candidate must hold a Phd degree along with Bachelors or Masters degree in the relevant discipline and should have qualified with first class marks.
As far as work experience is considered, one must hold a minimum of 8 years working experience as a teacher or in any other professional work.
Most of the Universities hire UGC NET qualified candidate but as for the UGC norms it is not mandatory.
17th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job as Associate Professor in Degree College of Hapur?

i m studing MA final year can i eligible to attend NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?