1st January 2011, 06:20 PM
Sejpara7

What to do if I didn't receive NDA-I Acknowledgement card? Procedure to get the acknowledgement card?

Hello Sir,
I fill up nda 1 Application form. But I Didn't receive acknowledge card. So what do I? And my form no. is 36526545. Please tell me any process for getting acknowledge card.
thanks and regards.

2nd January 2011, 12:26 AM
utka

Default Re: What to do if I didn't receive NDA-I Acknowledgement card? Procedure to get the acknowledgement card?

dont panic the acknowledgment card of nda always come late......
my card was came 2 day before the examination..
be cheers..
2nd January 2011, 10:27 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do if I didn't receive NDA-I Acknowledgement card? Procedure to get the acknowledgement card?

hi...
please don't worry you will get the acknowledgment card soon,most probably it may be that they are not dispatched yet,
so need not worry and concentrate on the preparation,all the best
2nd January 2011, 07:06 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

If you have not received the acknowledgement Card within 30 days of sending of the NDA 1 application form, you should at once contact the Commission.

All communications to the Commission should invariably contain the following particulars:

1. Name and year of the examination.
2. Application Form No. (8 digit)
3. Roll No. (if Received)
4. Name of candidate in full and in Block Letters.
5. Postal Address as given in the Application.
31st January 2012, 09:52 AM
archana.p

hi

i forgot acknowledgement number of BHEL through GATE2012 how to recover the Acknowledgement number please reply me
21st September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Your admit card will be dispatched soon. Don't worry you'll get it and prepare well.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?