26th October 2011, 04:13 PM
kswishwasi

Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?

Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?
  2. Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree?
  3. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized?
  4. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  5. Is B.Ed course from hindi sahity sammelan Allahabad recognized by UGC and NCTE?
  6. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  8. B.Ed hindi sahitya sammelan shiksha visharad
  9. Whether Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan is UGC recognised?
  10. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan equivalent to B.Ed or recognized by UGC?
  11. Am i eligible for M.Ed after opting Shiksha Visharad Degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad Prayag
  12. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Visharad Equivalent to B.Ed? In which state is it valid?
  13. Is vidhi visharad degree from hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad valid
  14. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag Allahabad recognized university
  15. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag Allahabad recognized by UGC?
  16. Is Matric of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized for higher studies or jobs?
  17. Can I apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad? -- [New]
  18. Shiksha Visharad course of Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad a distance education or regular course?
4th November 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?

i want to know the web site address of hindisahitya sammelan allahabad prayag
15th November 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?

Hindi sahitya Sammelan ki B.ed Degree valid hai kya.or maharashtra state ,nanded district main kitne study centre hain aur uska nam aur addmission kaha lena hoga.
24th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Is the degree issued from Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized to apply for government job in state government?
24th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is shiksha visharad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed degree
23rd December 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is hindi sahitya sammelan shiksha visharad allahabad valid to B.Ed degree?
10th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM ASKING TO HINDI UNIVERSITY DR. AMBEDHKAR HINDI SANSKRIT VIDYAPITH ADDRESS JOKIYA, BEGUSARAI, BIHAR ARE RECONISED HINDI UNIVERSITY (YES/NO) PLEASE KINDLY VERIFY ME.MANOJ
20th January 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is Shiksha Visarad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Equivalent to B.Ed.degree in state of Rajasthan if yes then give a carcular no. and date.
4th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Is shiksha visharad of Hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad recognized @equivalant to B Ed degree?
1st May 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am from delhi and i want to know about shiksha visharad of hindi sahitya sammelan is recognized b.ed degree because befere nine years i pass this course and today i need the job. pooja
16th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am from Mumbai i want to know shiksha visharad Valid or not valid in maharashtra Please confarmesan This mo 9892328569
My B.ed Completed 2004
26th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

is this hindi shiksha visharad is equalent to b.ed valid in ap state and karnataka state.
27th August 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Are there any universities providing distance mode ll.b in india?
7th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

agar hindi sahitya sammelan hindi university valid he to ok , agar nahi he to isko band karney ki jarurat he
From
Ashok salwan
New delhi
15th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED THE SIKHYABISARAD B.ED IN BERAMPUR CENTRE ,BUT THIS CERTIFICATE IS WOULD NOT VALID IN THE SAMBALPUR UNIVERSITY.REALLY THIS B.ED IS VALID OR NOT ? BIDYADHAR SAHU BARGARH
13th November 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad ki B.Ed degree VALID IN THE chhatishgarh ?
7th February 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

IS UGC IS RECOGNIZED IN HINDI SAHITYS SAMMELAN ALLAHABAD SHIKSHA VISHRAD????????
21st March 2014, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi I did shiksha visharad from hindi sahitya sammelan. I am in canada.For school admission thay need Transcipt from this university. Can you send for me. Thanks
27th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is shikhsha vishard of hindi sahitya sammelan alahabad regongnised for behrampur university of odisha?
22nd March 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is Prathama of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad a recognized course? And if so., if it is equivalent to CBSC/ICSE etc.
12th November 2020, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

in which year hindi sahitya sammelan academy was rejected by the court
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?