25th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet

I have passed Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad and got the marksheet but Degree certificate is not recd till today.Whom should I contact and what is the proceedure for getting the Degree certificate.

Prachi Mahajan

E.Mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed hindi sahitya sammelan shiksha visharad
  2. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized?
  4. Am i eligible for M.Ed after opting Shiksha Visharad Degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad Prayag
  5. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  6. Whether Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan is UGC recognised?
  7. Is B.Ed course from hindi sahity sammelan Allahabad recognized by UGC and NCTE?
  8. Shiksha Visharad course of Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad a distance education or regular course?
  9. Qualification criteria for Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan?
  10. Is vidhi visharad degree from hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad valid
  11. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?
  12. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Visharad Equivalent to B.Ed? In which state is it valid?
  13. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree
  14. Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree?
  15. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government? -- [New]
  16. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag a valid board for employment in State/Central Government?
  17. Certificate of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan valid for State/Central government?
  18. If the B.Ed degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan-Siksha Visharad recognized by UGC then would it be recognized by embassies for immigration purposes?
7th March 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet

how can i get degree certificate
21st January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet

pls tell the procedure of getting the cirtificate of degree ?
8th September 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

pls tell the procedure of getting the cirtificate of degree ?
1st July 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is the certificate of prathma board prayag is valid for the bihar aangabadi centre
29th July 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how to get visharad and praveen certificate? i have passed in all the exams conducted by dakshin bharath hindi prachar sabha.
4th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com from ignou in 2015 yet not get final certificate but received provisional certificate not yet received convocation letter. Please reply
Name RUBY KUMARI
E mail id- [email protected]
16th July 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I did my Bed from Hindi Sathiya Samelan Prayag in 1994 My centre was Lucknow and roll no 525 I have got mark sheet but not degree Kindly guide how to get degree my mobile no is 9415159672
7th August 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Same here how to receive hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad BA degree. 2006-2007 give exam. I have applied job pvt company want degree
11th September 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting Bed degree certificate, as I have received my mark sheet from sahitya sammelen Allahabad
5th August 2022, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my BA in 2008 from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad University how to get degree certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?