3rd June 2014, 10:42 PM
MR ABHINAV

Which are the short term courses after B.Tech? I have completing B.Tech mechanical engineering

Dear sir /madam
I complete B.tech Mechanical engineering with 64 % marks
plz tell me short term course after B.tech
those help me to get a good jobs

4th June 2014, 04:48 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: Which are the short term courses after B.Tech? I have completing B.Tech mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR ABHINAV View Post
Dear sir /madam
I complete B.tech Mechanical engineering with 64 % marks
plz tell me short term course after B.tech
those help me to get a good jobs
If you are concerned about good job and higher salary package, then I would suggest you to pursue MBA. Some of the good universities which you should consider are: IMT, TISS, Lovely Professional University, Banaras Hindu University, Xavier Institute of Management...... They have better infrastructure and provide good education facilities as well. So, you can have the details about eligibility criteria and admission process by visiting their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?