7th October 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I approach BEL for internship?

Sir/madam am BE final year student want to do an internship from BEL ,how should i approach them pls guide me to get such an option.....

16th October 2015, 10:56 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I approach BEL for internship?

The procedure is same to approach any organisation or private company for internship.

> Either visit their site
or
> contact them directly(the number can be easily taken from their official site).

You have to then inquire about the number of seats that are there for the internship and whether your qualification meets their eligibility criteria.
Usually, the basic eligibility criteria of such organisations for the internship is-

# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) from a recognized university.

After that, you have to either

>personally visit the site and submit all the documents including your
- CV
- mark sheets
- letter of recommendation
- their internship call letter etc.

or

>you can also courier them if they allow.

And rest depends on the. They select candidates either on the basis of someone's recommendation or educational merit.
7th January 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I approach BEL for internship?

Sir/madam i am BE third year student want to do an internship from BEL.. can i know the last date to apply summer internship form.plz reply

Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?