28th February 2012, 06:46 PM
sarandhiv

Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?

hi...im doing B.E CSE...i would like to do higher studies in abroad.... so help me in choosing MBA or MS... and also suggest me some good abroad university....

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  2. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  3. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  4. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  5. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  7. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  8. Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  12. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  13. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  14. Why to choose the Abroad MBA?
  15. List of universities which offer MBA in Abroad with scholarship
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  17. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  18. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India? -- [New]
13th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?

For MBA abroad you need to give GMAT exam and you will require at least a 3 years of experience. If you are not experienced then opt for MS abroad.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality.
They will provide you a good consultancy and help you getting a good scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?