11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am b.pharm 3rd year student and want to join ms course in us uk canada and australia .. which country suits my pocket more and please tell the total rough idea of over all cost in terms of lakhs ..? Kindly provide me the correct information as I need to take a call based on your suggestions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  2. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  3. Total expense of doing MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in USA/Canada?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MCA in Australia/UK? What would be the total expense?
  5. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  6. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  7. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  8. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?
  9. Is it possible to do MD/MS in Ayurveda from USA/UK/Canada/Australia
  10. Possibility of scholarship for MSW in Canada? Whether the course will be valuale for me?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  12. Can we complete ICWA course without coaching class? What is the total amount to be spent to complete ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How to join short term courses from Canada, Australia? I am a BDS student
  15. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  16. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  17. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
12th April 2015, 10:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?

You can do MS course in any Abroad country in which you are interested. It will cost around 10-15 lakhs to study MS course in Abroad universities and it may vary depending upon the selection of country and university you wish to pursue MS course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying these examinations with good score, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
12th April 2015, 09:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?

The total cost to pursue MS, will depend the university and the course you choose, because the fee expenses from one university to another university. So, first you should plan your budget, then you should select some universities, which suits your budget and you should apply for admission in those universities. And I can tell you that, you should have minimum 10-15 lakhs to pursue MS in any university.
13th April 2015, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to state the exact expense of MS course on the basis of countries. This is because it depends on the institute in which you are getting enrolled and the location of your stay since different institutes have different fee structure and different location have different economic conditions. If you compare the countries, then Australia will be the cheapest among USA, UK, Australia and Canada. However, the best universities are located in USA and UK. The expense also depends on the course for which you are getting enrolled. Hence kindly comment below the field in which you want to do MS and preferred list of institutes, then we will be able to provide you a detailed description and exact expense of the MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?