26th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?

I had completed my mechanical engg. degree from kanchi university this year,i want to choose mba as my further study from foreign in a business school ,so will u help me out to select which part from mba and from which foreign university i should do so that i will get a good output,alongwith the fee structure of mba collages in abroad,.

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  4. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  5. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  6. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  7. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  8. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  9. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  10. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  11. How can i join MBA from Foreign Universities?
  12. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  13. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  14. Which branch is better for me in MBA after passing final year student in mechanical engineering? I want to do MBA
  15. Best MBA colleges in foreign countries and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  17. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  18. Which has a better scope after B.Tech Mechanical engineering between MBA and M.Tech? Should I do from Indian or Foreign university?
9th December 2014, 12:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?

There are various colleges across the globe which offers MBA course. The fee structure differs from country to country and from college to college. Hence you need to check out the concerned college's website in order to find the fee structure.

There are various streams in MBA and all of them have good demand. Streams like Marketing, Finance, Consulting, IT, HR have good demands. Even there are many other upcoming fields and there is enough scope for them as well. You need to take up the stream as per your interest and comfort since you can have lucrative career options if you excel in that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?