19th August 2011, 11:24 PM
fasibaag

Should I do master program or B.Ed? I did my graduation in science

sir, i did my graduation in science in2009.even i have 2 years experience in teaching field.so .please suggest what should i do next either shall i move to master program or B.ed.
And which university is best to do PG.

12th July 2012, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do master program or B.Ed? I did my graduation in science

You can take up any further studies as per your interest after graduation. With a B.Ed degree you can apply for teaching posts in schools. After B.Ed you can appear for CTET and get in to teaching positions in government schools. On the other hand, a PG degree is suitable to apply for lectureship positions in government colleges or universities. Also after a PG degree, you can apply for PhD course too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?