5th February 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MBA or MCA after doing BSc CS with 62% and 10th and 12th with less than 60%?

i have done bsc(Cs) with 62% and 10th,inter with below 60% can you please give me a better opinion to do mba or mca

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  2. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  3. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  4. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  5. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  7. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  8. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after completing BSc between MBA and MCA?
  10. Should I do MCA after scoring 60% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 58% in BCA?
  11. Is MCA a better option after BCA? I am doing M.A 3rd year in BSc Physics
  12. After BSc IT should I do MBA or MCA?
  13. Can I apply for top IT companies having scored 78% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 52% in B.Sc and 65% in MCA?
  14. Am I eligible for job after scoring 61% in 10th, 64% in 12th, 57% in BSc and 65% in MCA? Which companies will accept the criteria?
  15. Is it possible to become a software engineer after BSc ITM? Should I do MBA or MCA after BSc?
  16. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  17. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  18. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
6th February 2012, 08:24 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: Should I do MBA or MCA after doing BSc CS with 62% and 10th and 12th with less than 60%?

Dear friend,

As you have 60% in the current degree then you can apply in the either M.Sc (CS) or MCA except NIMCET because this MCA test also see the class 12th percentage which should be 60%. I will suggest you go for either MCA or M.SC (CS). In MCA you will learn about the program and M.Sc (CS) there is less program course and it is related to the teaching line. So, ifts your own option if you want to go for the teaching line then best course for you is M.Sc (CS) or if you want to do jobs in MNC's then go for the MCA. Also after done the MCA you can also opt a career in the teaching line but as in the M.Sc (CS) there is mathematics syllabus that will be useful in the research line but in MCA there is less maths part in course.

Don,t go for the MBA because MBA do but after done the your master degree like either in the MCA or M.Sc (CS). After then it you can also choose the M.tech which will be useful in the research.

You can apply in the MCA following institutes which are best:

Hyderabad University
AP-ICET (www.andhrauniversity.info)
TANCET (Anna University, www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012)
Pune University
Delhi University
BHU
IP-CET
IIT_JAM (Application closed for the Admission 2012, www.iitjam.in)
Goa University (prefer CDAC CST test)
Cochin University (www.cusat.nic.in)
Pondicherry University
PEC Pondicherry
Chandigarh University
All the above are the top tests for the MCA.

In which TANCET admission is open:
Start date of Registration: 01.02.2012
Last date : 23.02.2012

Pune University admission open:
Start date for online: Online starts
Last date: 06.02.2012

IIT-JAM - Application closed

Till now these three tests are open. Further tests application form yet not issued.

best of luck
6th February 2012, 11:49 AM
vishnuvardhana.mamidi

Default Re: Should I do MBA or MCA after doing BSc CS with 62% and 10th and 12th with less than 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done bsc(Cs) with 62% and 10th,inter with below 60% can you please give me a better opinion to do mba or mca
Dear friend,

I have faced same problem, if want to do mba or mca after completion you are not eligible for campus selection and as fresher(for it field). Why because of definitely they asking at least overall education 60%. Am yet struggling when have done that wrong step into career. So think yourself many jobs are there for
Bsc(CS) try to get a job, but if dream is to do MBA or MCA then if you want face the problem then do it.
6th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Where we can get a job afte m.a. With sociology
6th February 2012, 02:21 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See after B.Tech. there are so many option and among them the following two option is very good.

* M.Tech.
* M.B.A.

See both are very good option for bright future for you as you have completed B.Tech degree.
Now if you want to know more about your subject and don't want to change your life ,I mean want to stay with your B.Tech Engineering subject then go for M.Tech.

But if you want management degree and want to change your life then go for MBA.

Between these two I think M.Tech. will be much more beneficial for you.

After B.Tech. and then M.B.A. and then you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech Mahindra
* IBM etc.

But I want to say it's your carrier and you choose which will be best for you.

all the best.
8th February 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc.IT from mumbai university so should i go for M.Sc.IT or M.Sc.CS or MBA?
please help me out. And , also suggest from where should i do that... right now i in delhi
9th February 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me i have done BSc CS with 62% and 10th and 12th with less than 60%. so if i do mca can i placed in reputed software companies or not.please please suggest me i am getting to nervous
29th March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

better betwen mtech and phd after msccs
20th April 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

can mba can be done after doing company secretary
18th June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i am suresh have got 81% in BSC(comps) i would like to choose MCA.is it better than MBA?
15th July 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

after bsc(cs) which course is best mca or mba????
plz tell me friends
15th July 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

after bsc(cs) which course is best mca or mba tell me friends
12th November 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Bsc cs or bsc itm better in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?