15th June 2011, 09:53 AM
pranab101

Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?

sir, this is pranab. sir i want to know that after my 10th should i enter the diploma course in poly and what kind of advantages from the diploma is there any disadvantage in my carrier.

16th October 2011, 11:12 PM
5w4pn11

Default Re: Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?

It is completely your decision to make..
after Xth you can do +2 and then engineering...this takes 6 yrs(2 +4).
or you can do diploma(3 yrs), and you are directly eligible for 2nd year(3 semester)enginering if you clear enterance exam....

Pros:
1.no wastage of years(3 diploma + 3 engineering).
2.you have more practcle knowledge.
3. after diploma you can take a job.

Cones:
1. less seats available in 2nd year engineering(normally it is 10% of first year seats).
2. you can miss some fundamental concepts of mathematics like limits,probability ... (which normally covers during +2 ),if you are good enough you can manage it properly.

finally everything depends on you if you are good in your field no one can stop you... Best of luck.
3rd December 2011, 10:39 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?

of course you can enter any polytechnic colleges

Duration : 3yrs

Branches
sample branches
mech
civil
automobile
ece
eee
cse

After that you can directly join 2nd year B.E

also called Lateral entry.

Anna university conduct this later entry

The venue is ACCET = Alagappa Chettiar college of Engineering and Technology
2nd April 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how much % is necessary for admision in polly
5th April 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

my parents says that diploma engineering is not given an importance by everyone ..bt i have an interest on diploma engineering ...what shall i do ??i want a solution .
29th April 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?
20th May 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i can enter mechanical diploma course after 10th standard? without attendance ?
21st May 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best couse in diploma after 10th
21st June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

is dipoma in machenical engg is toughf then 11,12?
10th February 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the merit for courses of diploma in engineering after 10th
25th March 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what can i chose after 10th ? i am confused
27th March 2013, 03:46 PM
raj bn

you should go for diploma after 12th as you can do job at the age of just 20 because you can get job using diploma.
15th June 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is srinath.
I want to do diploma in 2015 .but i have some problem that is my ssc hall ticket has some mistake of my sur name when compared to adhar card .will it can be accepted at counciling.

plzzzz help me
9th April 2016, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

what are the advantages studying agricultural officer?
what are the advantages studying veternary doctor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?