21st June 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?

Hi,
I have passed my BTech 2 years back and since then working as Software Engineer in a reputed IT Firm.Its around 1.5 yrs i am working here.I want to do a MBA in Human Resource Mangement.
I should go for executive MBA or a regular MBA.

Vabs

Related Questions:
20th May 2011, 07:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?

Executive MBA is generally for those who have experience over at least 5 years. You have around 1 1/2 years experience. So you need to go in for regular course. Ideally take the CAT exam. The next one will be in November. So you will be able to go for it in 2012.
21st May 2011, 12:51 AM
karthiksiva

Default Re: Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?

Executive MBA programs last for one years or less and designed for working managers and executives. Eligibility for EMBA program is graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university along with minimum of 5 years experience.
21st May 2011, 09:39 PM
parachute

Hi,
I think you go for an executive MBA. Its better that Learn while you earn.It gives you financial support as well as your degree also.And executive MBA also help to get you promotion in your current work.
Best of Luck.
8th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is anyone pursue Distance Learning MBA in HR ?? and working as a software engineer ??
What are the benefits ??
2nd November 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I obtained Ph.D in Public Administration from Kakatiya University in a regular mode. I completed M.A. (Pub.Admn) and M.Phil. (Pub.Adm) from Kakatiya University and I have 12 years teaching experience. Whether I am eligible to join M.B.A., college as a Professor, Associate - Professor according to AICTE rules? Is it useful or compulsory to me to do M.B.A. course? Dr.Md. Masliuddin.
7th November 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I obtained Ph.D in Public Administration from Kakatiya University in a regular mode. I completed M.A. (Pub.Admn) and M.Phil. (Pub.Adm) from Kakatiya University and I have 12 years teaching experience. Whether I am eligible to join M.B.A., college as a Professor, Associate - Professor according to AICTE rules? Is it useful or compulsory to me to do M.B.A. course?
Dr.Md. Masliuddin.
8th November 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my MBA Finance in 2011, and i got a job as a MIS Executive in tours & travel company. I am confused is it good that i am doing this job after my mba finance stream. If i'll continue is there is any growth in future in finance sector ?
Plz reply me bcoz i am really very confused.

Shri.
13th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I obtained Ph.D in Public Administration from Kakatiya University in a regular mode. I completed M.A. (Pub.Admn) and M.Phil. (Pub.Adm) from Kakatiya University and I have 12 years teaching experience. Whether I am eligible to join M.B.A., college as a Professor, Associate - Professor according to AICTE rules? Is it useful or compulsory to me to do M.B.A. course?
Dr.Md. Masliuddin.
10th July 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Do UGC approved University doesn't require aicte approval for MBA
1st September 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

is executive mba possible for marine engineers
10th September 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in computer science (2012 passedout) with 66% and i am interested in management. so shall i do regular mba or emba and i am working in some company as a developer and wanted to switch to management side. and if i do mba which specialization should i opt?
17th November 2012, 11:06 AM
Namitamd

Smile Re: Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?

Hi,

Go for regular MBA if you want to Mae your career in IT only then chose IT instead of HR. because these two are totally different fields and now you have already experience in IT then it will be waste if you don't carry forward. If you don't like IT field then you can move on to HR. but HR professionals are not made as software engineers. That you can think and decide. Iam also an HR professional and done software as well. But started in HR and continuing in HR. so think and decide what is your aim and destiny accordingly you can move further.
27th March 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

I have around 3.5 years of IT experience in software development.
I have done BCA and MCA.

I want to do MBA , because i love public speaking, discussions etc.
Can you please suggest me what should i do.
Which field in MBA would give me more exposure and obviously a better compensation.
I don't want to waste my technical knowledge too.

should i go for regular MBA or Correspondence one.
7th October 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I m a gradyate n now i wish to do my MBA. I wish to work in Insurance Field so is MBA in Marketing is the right choice for me??Pls suggest/advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?