11th October 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for HR specialization or IT after completing B.Tech(Computer) and MBA?

I have completed B Tech(computer) And pursuing MBA from P U My query is should i go for HR specialization or IT

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  2. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  3. Better specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Job opportunities after MBA?
  4. Which course would be better to take in MBA after completing BBM with HR specialization?
  5. Ph.D in part time after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  6. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  7. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I go for HR specialization or IT after completing B.Tech(Computer) and MBA?
  9. Is it good to do MBA after completing B.E-E.C.E?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is a best choice for e after completion of Graduation in Science stream?
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. Which subject should I take in MBA after passing BCA? Can I do MBA externally? In which subjects can I do MBA specialization?
  13. How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization
  14. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  15. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  16. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose? -- [New]
  18. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
4th December 2011, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for HR specialization or IT after completing B.Tech(Computer) and MBA?

Hello Friend,
From your query it can be made that your interest lies in multiple field but friend in todays world if you specialize in a particular field or subject then you will have better opportunities in case of jobs. As you have computer background then its advisable that you stick to IT and do some course which will enhance your chances in getting better opportunities in jobs. There are many courses both in government and private institutions so its advisable to go for it. Also as you have not mentioned you specialization in MBA so let me assume that its in HR. Now if you are more interested in pursuing your career in HR then go for it. At the end of the day one should get job satisfaction in whatever career they choose. Both have got equal opportunities in the market so ponder about which gives you more satisfaction and go for it.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?