28th September 2018, 09:27 AM
Ashar012

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BA(English) Honours in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BA with English Honours in Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know that for getting admission I have to give any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

29th September 2018, 12:23 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BA(English) Honours in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes an entrance exam is carried out for admission by the university itself. You can get the syllabus from their website. The examination has two part - one the MCQ and 2nd part has essays, comprehension etc.
29th September 2018, 05:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BA(English) Honours in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, Jamia Milllia University conducts entrance exam for admission of B.A. English Honours.

There is limited 60 seats for admission to this course.

This year, entrance exam was conducted on 1 June, 2018.

The entrance exam will contain:
  • 40 multiple choice questions (related to General Knowledge and Current Affairs)
  • Descriptive Questions (Comprehension, Questions, Essay)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?