6th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD in Interdisciplinary course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  5. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  11. How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?
  12. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia for MSc(IT) student?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Guide books or study materials for BE entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  18. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
15th July 2022, 09:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study PhD Interdisciplinary at Jamia Millia Islamia.

Qualification required for PhD Interdisciplinary is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Interdisciplinary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?