2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I want to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Sc(Geography) course. I would like to know that I have to give the entrance exam for getting admission? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?
  4. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  5. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  12. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
4th September 2016, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Sc(Geography) course. I would like to know that I have to give the entrance exam for getting admission? Please tell me about this asap.

Yes, it is necessary to appear in an entrance examination to study B.Sc Geography in Jamia Millia Islamia. The students who have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of best of 5 papers or in the subject concerned are eligible to apply for B.Sc Geography. There will be an entrance test for the admission to the course. There is B.A/B.Sc (Hons.) Geography courses are available in Jamia Millia Islamia. The website link is Jamia Millia Islamia
11th September 2016, 12:07 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, It is necessary to appear in an entrance examination to study B.SC Geography in Jamia Millia Islamia, for more information you can visit there websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?