7th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I join IT in Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan or Information sciences in Rajiv Institute of Technology, Hassan?

Hi,whether to join instrumentation technology in Malnad college of engineering,Hassan or information sciences in Rajiv institute of technology,Hassan.confused.please help.It's urgent.

28th December 2016, 10:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join IT in Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan or Information sciences in Rajiv Institute of Technology, Hassan?

** Malnad College of Engineering is an engineering college located in Hassan, Karnataka, India.

** Rajeev Institute of Technology and Management,is a Private Technical co-educational Engineering College located in Hassan, Karnataka.

** As per my suggestion you can join Information sciences in Rajiv Institute of Technology, Hassan.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Plot 1-D, Growth Center, Industrial Area, B-M Bypass Road, Hassan, Karnataka 573201
Phone: 081722 43180
4th January 2018, 07:32 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Should I join IT in Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan or Information sciences in Rajiv Institute of Technology, Hassan?

It should be divided by yourself. Because,already you have shortlisted some colleges as per your convenience. So finally you choose one which is very flexible for you as per studies, fee structure, college infrastructure and opportunities to learn. So here is my point that no other opinion sholud guide your choice of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?