20th April 2012, 02:04 AM
danishkaila

Should I prefer India or Foreign country like America for B.Tech? How to become a NASA Astronaut?

hello .... i am danish .. i have passed my 12th class. and now my planning is to do b.tech . but i am little bit confused that should i prefer india or foreign country like america for doing b.tech ? because to be a nasa astronaut we must have USA citizenship , so if i do b.tech from america , will it be helpful for me to get USA citizenship ?

5th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I prefer India or Foreign country like America for B.Tech? How to become a NASA Astronaut?

Dear Friend,
You must note that its not necessary that after doing the graduations or B.Tech from America you will become eligible to join NASA as an Astronaut in fact the student who are belonging to America doesn't join the NASA Easily.And,can Indian students are not eligible to join NASA as completing the Educations from India,They are but everyone has changed the thinking that studying from America or any particular Country only we can join any biggest organisations or we can't.

If you in real want to join the NASA just make a moto or Aim by joining your interested courses and workhard for it,Beside this try to participate in the Science Competitions and projects.
Every step after completing the course just have your inspirations that you have done only this and there are lots of thing beside which you want to do and achieve in life.
And,Don't be upset even after getting down as stepping one step down lead us to go two steps up.

But at last I will be saying you that have the options which suits best from your thinking of view as you have to study but not us,We just try to show the way but the options is yours whether to chose or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?