11th March 2019, 08:23 AM
RAJASEKHAR RP

Should I shift my son to another Board who is studying with IGCSE Board?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 3rd standard with IGCSE Board. My financial condition is not good so I am planning to shift him to another school with another Board. So, please suggest me that should I do this or not?

14th March 2019, 05:58 AM
S.Panicker

Default Re: Should I shift my son to another Board who is studying with IGCSE Board?

Compared to schools following IGCSE, I find some of the good ICSE schools charge less fees. IF you shift your child to a local SSC Board, he will have to cope with the local language which is taught from grade 1 in such boards.
It is very important that your child attends a good school with ample opportunities for extra curricular activities during his grooming years. It can be a bit of a financial strain in these years, however look at it as an investment that has multiple returns.
Even if you have to take a step of putting your child in a local SSC school, ensure that you and your wife spend quality time with your child and help him learn some sport, music, and practise elocution and public speaking at home itself. This will ensure that your child does not lose out even though you had to take a tough call.
You Tube is an easy source to get all kinds of free classes online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?