23rd October 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?

hello sir
my son is in nursery. the school is affiliated with igcse.
I want to know more about the benifits of choosing this board.
Or if it would be better to choose cbse??????
please help me to get in right direction

19th April 2015, 09:23 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?

I would like to tell you that IGCSE board is an international board, so if you want to get your child to go to abroad for further studies in future then stick with the same board. But if you want to make your child study in India, then it is advisable that you transfer your child to the school which is affiliated with CBSE board.

The benefit for IGCSE board is the international board so it has got one advantage in future is that both nationally and internationally this board has got the value for the further studies in future and in CBSE board it has got value in India only, so it is good to admit your child in IGCSE affiliated school.
21st April 2015, 01:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?

IGCSE - (International General Certificate of Education) Board is international board while CBSE (Central Board of secondary Education) is National Board means You can easily find IGCSE Boards in Abroad

The main advantage of passing the 10th from the IGCSE Board is that the student directly got their entry in the 12th class according to the standard set by the ICSE , The standard and quality Education is provided to the students

It also provides the Grade system for the students according to which the topper will get the A+ Grade and the lower Grade is G. All the students are get code in between A TO G.

SUBJECTS In IGCSE Board
Languages
Social science
Science and the Technology
Mathematics
Computer technology and business management.
10th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?

If my child takes IGCSE board in 10th but still no future plans for studying in abroad so kindly suggest what is the future of my child in india
26th May 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I planned to admit my child in school for pre kg, But Me and my husband has a wish to make him some professional like Doctor , Engineer or some air force related jobs to make his future bright. So which syllabus I need to choose. CBSE,ICSE or IGCSE?
11th March 2019, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello My son is studying in 3rd level igcse board,is this good to continue in same board or to change to cbse guide me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?