15th August 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for a CBSE student?

Hello,
My son is in 8 standard and studying in CBSE School. I am planning to transfer him to IGCSE Board. Can you please tell me what are the benefits of studying there? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  2. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  3. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  4. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the benefits of students to study in IGCSE board
  6. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  7. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  8. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  9. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  12. Future benefits for IGCSE Board Kids in Junior KG class?
  13. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  14. Are students studying from IGCSE board allowed to participate in state level or all India level entrance exams?
  15. Will the change in school syllabus help the student to study better?
  16. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  17. What are the benefits of transferring from BSEB to CBSE?
  18. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
14th October 2015, 09:31 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for a CBSE student?

There is no benefit in studying IGCSE over CBSE because CBSE board is well known and reputed board in india Infact It's the one of best board in india for class first to 12th. CBSE board conducts two main exams in india AIPMT and AIEEE. Both exams follow cbse syllabus so , it's a plus point for CBSE students. You can easily find CBSE schools all over india but finding IGCSE board all over india is little bit harder or in some cities IGCSE board is not available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?