13th October 2011, 05:55 PM
maneendra.j.v.n

Should I take LLB or BL after completing BBM?

sir i completed bbm.i have intrested to do law.so tell me which i was taken in law . llb or bl

19th November 2011, 09:57 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I take LLB or BL after completing BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneendra.j.v.n View Post
sir i completed bbm.i have intrested to do law.so tell me which i was taken in law . llb or bl
After completing your graduation then you can directly apply for LLB course .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law .The duration of the course for three years and the course divided into four six semester . you can find good job after Completing LLB course . I provide the details regarding LLB course .

if your interested to apply for LLB course then you should qualified for bachelor degrees like , B.A , BSc , B.com with 40% percentage of marks from recognized university . if your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 35% percentage of marks .

you should also qualified in the entrance examination to get admission in LLB course , like Common Law Admission Test CLAT ,National Law School of India University Entrance test etc.. you should qualified in this entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

If your satisfy the eligibility criteria for LLB course then you should get admission reputed law college .
12th March 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BBM ?
7th May 2013, 10:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for 3 year LLB course. Graduation is the required qualification. Delhi University, Punjab University, etc conducts entrance exam for admission. Exam pattern vary with college/University. Admission details can be collected from the website of the concerned college.
26th August 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

should i take LLB OR BL after completing bcom,B.E.D
26th August 2013, 10:19 PM
ece304
Member+

>>ML, LLM, BL ,LLB, B.Sc. L.L.B., BBA. LLB and BA.LL.B are all degrees in Law. The difference between them is as follows:

>>M.L / L.L.M. - Are both Masters of Legislative Laws the difference between the two is that in Tamil Nadu instead of an L.L.M. It is called an M.L.

>>B.L./ L.L.B. - Are both Bachelors of Legislative Laws the difference between the two is that in Tamil Nadu instead of an L.L.B. It is called a B.L.

>>B.Sc. L.L.B., B.B.A. L.L.B. and B.A. LL.B. - Are all Bachelors of Legislative Laws and are integrated courses.

>>The difference between them is that the first is B.Sc. + L.L.B. Which is awarded after completing 5 years.

>>The second is a B.B.A. + L.L.B. Which is awarded after completing 5 years and B.A. + LL.B. Which is awarded after completing 5 years.

>>Originally, one would have to complete these degrees seperately in the duration of 6 years but due to it being a dual degree the same degree can be completed within the span of 5 years.

>> According to my knowledge all the degrees mentioned above are valid and have an equal scope in the market and all require some practical exposure to pursue a career in this field. Also, to pursue an L.L.B.
29th March 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BBm, shall I join BL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?