20th January 2021, 12:54 PM
HarshadaK

Should I wait for the confirmation if selected in TCS BPS last year? Contact details of TCS?

Hi everyone, I got selected for TCS BPS in March of last year. They said that they will call us and confirm and then send offer letter but nothing such happened. They sent me a mail of confirmation but not offer letter or joining letter. They are not even responding to my emails. How long should I wait? And please help a with a way to contact TCS.

4th April 2021, 02:00 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Should I wait for the confirmation if selected in TCS BPS last year? Contact details of TCS?

In case, if you have received job confirmation letter, then you need not to panic about your job security. Your job is secured with TCS.
Now, regarding joining letter, they may take some time due to ongoing pandemic. As most of their offices are shut due to this, so very few associates are going office. Hence, there could be delay in call letter.
For further information, you can contact them through the portal from which you have applied. You can get contact numbers there itself.
Additionally, you can get support mail also from that site.
9th April 2021, 12:11 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I wait for the confirmation if selected in TCS BPS last year? Contact details of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshadaK View Post
Hi everyone, I got selected for TCS BPS in March of last year. They said that they will call us and confirm and then send offer letter but nothing such happened. They sent me a mail of confirmation but not offer letter or joining letter. They are not even responding to my emails. How long should I wait? And please help a with a way to contact TCS.
If one has received an offer letter from an organisation or reputed company then it's confirmed,they will be sending you rest proc.
If you had received only confirmation letter not the offer letter then you need wait,.,it's being long time they hadn't responded you which means the designated post had been filled by other employee.
Not to loose hope,still you can try for other companies and keep in touch with them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?