9th September 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between TCS BPS and TCS IT? Tell me about the variance in terms of payscale also?

What is the difference between TCS BPS and TCS IT? Tell me about the variance in terms of payscale also?

11th September 2015, 04:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between TCS BPS and TCS IT? Tell me about the variance in terms of payscale also?

TCS BPS works for the technical support and non technical support to his IT clients.
TCS IT works in the development of technical software, programmes and deals with coding and maintaining websites and its security.

In TCS BPS you will work as technical support and in TCS IT you will work as software engineer.
Starting salary in TCS BPS is around Rs. 3 lakh per annum and in TCS IT it is around Rs. 4 lakh per annum.
15th January 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between TCS BPS and TCS IT? Tell me about the variance in terms of payscale also?

What is the salary structure in tcs bps for a fresher?is it a secure job?
16th March 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

When and where TCS will going to conduct campus in tamilnadu (Salem)?
26th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I got my offer letter but I have my backlog in third semester will I get my join in TCS
19th September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the next round after cleared in aptitude? Also how rounds are there in TCS CABO?
25th September 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have experience in IT, can i get job in TCS BPS.
3rd February 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce student as i registered through BPS i have cleared my aptitude test what is the next procedure & how much will be package for BPS
13th July 2021, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of IT and BPS... Can Mcom student apply for this ?
22nd February 2022, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the work TCS BPS?
9th March 2022, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM PURSUING MY MBA GRADUATION RIGHT NOW. DO I CHOOSE BPS OR IT IS OKK !
18th October 2022, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

TCS recruit any fresher for bps???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?