18th September 2012, 03:08 AM
harshabafna

Solved placement papers of L&T Infotech, Pune

Sir,
I want solved placement papers of L&T Infotech,Pune. And I also want to know that which topics they mostly preferred for group discussion? means topic related to current affairs or some common things? plz hoping 4 ur reply..

1st April 2013, 01:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved placement papers of L&T Infotech, Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshabafna View Post
Sir,
I want solved placement papers of L&T Infotech,Pune. And I also want to know that which topics they mostly preferred for group discussion? means topic related to current affairs or some common things? plz hoping 4 ur reply..

Your through out marks must be above 60% and you have not any pending backlog then you are applicable for L&T recruitment .

Selection process for L&T company-1)Written Test 2)Technical Test 3)Personal Interview

I have attached the Question Paper of L&T exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.
25th October 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved placement papers of L&T Infotech, Pune

lnt infotech latest placement papers please mail me.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?