18th September 2013, 01:56 PM
punya singh

Solved question papers of ICSI executive level

i want to view the solved question papers of icsi executive level and also want to know where can i get the books with ready question and answers

6th March 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of ICSI executive level

Sir, kindly send 2 last year solved paper cs executive both group, at my mail id- [email protected]
6th March 2015, 10:41 PM
anirudh5649

Default Re: Solved question papers of ICSI executive level

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a B.Com graduate through IGNOU(with 52%) which I directly did after my class 10th I am 31 years old,looking for job as Accounts Assistant in Bangalore, having 6 and a half years of experience as Tally operator, also I am eager to persue professional course (like ICWA or Company Secretary).
I would like to know if there is a good scope for ICWA or Company Secretary Intermediate level of course?What I mean is if it is possible for an ICWA intermedia or CS Executive passed with a relevant work experience to be promoted as Accounts/Finance Manager in a well known company?Also I would like to know, if an ICWA or even Company Secretary freshers ,that is recently qualified members,other than looking for a job,do they have an option to start own professional firm and provide various services (like Accounting, Tax Consultancy,Management Consultancy and Investment Consultancy) to different types of clients?
I would be grateful if you could answer these questions as soon as possible. Thank You.

Yours Sincere
Anirudh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?