13th January 2011, 11:10 AM
jyothibalachandar

Solved question papers of Management Trainee in BPCL?

I applied for Management trainee in BPCL. Please send me the solved questions and previous year solved questions.

27th March 2011, 07:16 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Solved question papers of Management Trainee in BPCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothibalachandar View Post
I applied for Management trainee in BPCL. Please send me the solved questions and previous year solved questions.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Registered Office : Bharat Bhavan, 4 & 6, Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is looking for energetic and ambitious Engineering, Management & Finance Professionals to join as “Management Trainee /Executive(Accounts)”:

Management Trainee / Executive (Accounts) : 62 posts (OBC-36, PH - 26 (OH-9, HH-8, VH-9)) in the discipline of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Finance and Accounts, Marketing and HR., Age : 28 years for OBC and relaxation to PH candidates as per rules.
Those who have appeared for the Final Degree Examination and are expecting their results latest by August 2009 may also apply.

How to Apply : Only online applications will be considered. Interested candidates may apply online latest by 30th June, 2009. Download the filled up registration slip and send it in a nenvelope superscribed with "SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR OBC/PWD FOR THE POST OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/EXECUTIVE (ACCOUNTS)" by ordinary post on or before 07/07/2009

you can download the solved question paper from this website..............

http://examshub.blogspot.com/2009/06/bpcl-special-drive-management-trainee.html
23rd July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Management Trainee in BPCL?

I am appling for Management Trainee(mgmt) in SAIL & ONGC .I am not able to get any previous model test paper. Please help me or send it to my e-mail Id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?