16th April 2011, 10:46 AM
ankit1k

Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers?

Hello,

I need fully solved question papers for NET exam for Computer Science and if possible I also need solution for General Papers

25th April 2011, 10:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers?

There are lots on online site providing the study material for NET exam. The previous year solve exam paper in each subject is available through internet. But you should make sure the source of each material. You can also buy those from the Market. There are a number of books from the reputed publishing houses are providing the same of the NET aspirants like Upkar Prakashan, G K Publisher, CS guide by Shamshur Rabb Khan etc.
22nd July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers?

hi,
I need fully solved question papers for NET exam for Computer Science and if possible I also need solution for General Papers

regards
jasmine
[email protected]
6th October 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

my email [email protected]
18th October 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

i have genaralpaper solved quastion paper
24th October 2011, 02:53 AM
panchaxari

send solved question paper in my mail address
28th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Mpatil70

show that the vartex cover problem is NP complete
30th October 2011, 06:19 PM
vivek050

hi dear

Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers?

Hello,

vivek rai
30th October 2011, 06:23 PM
vivek050

hi

There are lots on online site providing the study material for NET exam. The previous year solve exam paper in each subject is available through internet. But you should make sure the source of each material. You can also buy those from the Market. There are a number of books from the reputed publishing houses are providing the same of the NET aspirants like Upkar Prakashan, G K Publisher, CS guide by Shamshur Rabb Khan etc.

vivek
21st January 2012, 03:01 PM
manibhushan25113

Smile Re: Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchaxari View Post
send solved question paper in my mail address
please send me previos 5 years solved questions paper with solution of net exam for computer science(MCA).
3rd February 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers of NET exam for Computer Science? Solutions to general papers

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/solved-question-papers-net-exam-computer-science-solutions-general-papers-122671.html#ixzz1lKvgpavY
10th December 2012, 07:02 PM
jain.jyoti109

I need answers for computer scince iind paper please send me
26th March 2015, 05:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit1k View Post
Hello,

Below are the attachments of NET for Computer Science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-X.pdf(171.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER 2 JUNE 2012.pdf(77.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER 3 JUNE 2012.PDF(107.6 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?