22nd March 2011, 10:37 PM
kalai87

Solved question papers of TNPSC February exam for the post of Block Health Statistician and Statistical Assistant?

Sir/Madam,
I need solved question paper of TNPSC exam which was held on 26th feb 2011 for the posts of Block health Statistician and Statistical Assistant..
mail me at [email protected]

4th April 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of TNPSC February exam for the post of Block Health Statistician and Statistical Assistant?

i need answers for block health statistician 2011 question paper
12th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of TNPSC February exam for the post of Block Health Statistician and Statistical Assistant?

I need previous solved question papers for Asst. Statistical Officer Entrance test
23rd July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

When did introce the TNPSC Block health statistics result please tel me
4th September 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
As I have been appeared the block health statics exam on 26 feb 2011 yet I didn't know the result of exam may I know from where I will get the result, my name,is J.Jeenath begum can u send me reply to [email protected] is
21st November 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know when will block health statistician results will be announce?
20th February 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I need solved question paper of Assistant Statistical Officer, TNPSC exam which was held on 26th feb 2011 for the posts of Block health Statistician and Statistical Assistant..
mail me at [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam for statistical assistant and block health statistican?
send information to my email [email protected]
14th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

when will announce the tnpsc statistical assistant exam result. send the reply to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?