27th January 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Solved UGC Library Science papers for last 5 years? Which books to refer for preparation?

Sir,
I would like to download the solved ugc library science papers for the last 5 years. And also tell me that which books is best for prepation for first timer candidate. Plz

27th January 2016, 10:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved UGC Library Science papers for last 5 years? Which books to refer for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to download the solved ugc library science papers for the last 5 years. And also tell me that which books is best for prepation for first timer candidate. Plz
Best Books for UGC NET library and information science

UGC NET/JRF/SET Library And Information Science (Paper 2 & 3)
Author: Sarojanand Jha

rueman's UGC NET National Eligibility Test/SET State Eligibility Test Library & Information Science 1st Edition
Author: Thakur S

UGC-NET Library & Information Science: Previous Years' Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: R. Gupta

Below are the attachments of UGC Library Science papers question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?