18th August 2012, 05:16 PM
pujayagnik

Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science

hi sir

i want some solved question papers for ugc net and slet exams for Library & Information science. please help me finding them of pls post them to my mail if possible.my Mail id is [email protected].

thanking you

6th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science

what to do to see the solved papers on net
5th December 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science

hi sir

i want some solved question papers for ugc net and slet exams for Library & Information science. please help me finding them of pls post them to my mail if possible.my Mail id is [email protected]
thanking you

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/solved-question-papers-ugc-net-slet-exam-library-information-science-910818.html#ixzz2EAuBRKO6
11th December 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
Sir,
i want some solved question papers for ugc net exams for Library & Information science. please help me finding them of pls post them to my mail if possible.my Mail id is [email protected]
thanking you
1st March 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

net library and inf.sci. question paper II 2010-12012
21st March 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
Sir,
i want some free useful ebooks for ugc net exams for Library & Information science. please help me finding them or plz post them to my mail if possible.my Mail id is rozyjan34@yahoo
l.com
thanking you
28th September 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hi sir

i want some solved question papers for ugc net and slet exams for Library & Information science. please help me finding them of pls post them to my mail plz.my Mail id is [email protected].
8th November 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I REQUEST YOU PLEASE I WANT LAST 5 YEAR SOLVED QUESTION PAPER UGC NET OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE PLS POST IN MY MAIL ID [email protected].
20th April 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need previous entrance papers and important frequently asked questions in library science.my mail [email protected]
30th May 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.... I am a student of library science. I want solved previous years paper of ugc net for library and information science with answers in hindi language. My email id is [email protected]

Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?