18th May 2011, 10:34 PM
RAJESHANU

Which specialization is the best in M.Pharm? Is Pharmaceutics better then analysis? Which are the good colleges for M.Pharm in Vishakapatnam?

sir pls tell me which specilization is best in m.pharm.
is pharmaceutics better then analysis?pls suggest good college for m.pharm in vishakapatnam

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  2. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  3. When will be the niper exam for entrance into mpharm?
  4. Can I get M.Pharm seat in Pharmaceutics, Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy with PGECET rank of 8320?
  5. How can I apply for M.Pharm project(Thesis) in industry? Is there any vacancies in June? I am a student of M.Pharm first year(Pharmacology)
  6. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which branch should I select between M.Pharm Ph Analysis or Pharmacology? I have completed my B.Pharm -- [New]
  8. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
  10. Exam centers for Mpharm?
  11. Which are the M.Pharm Government Colleges?
  12. mpharm admission in bits?
  13. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  15. Cutoff rank of M.Pharm branches in Manipal? Scope of M.Pharm in Pharm administration from Manipal?
  16. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  17. How to get M.Pharm seat in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges? I have scored 7674 rank in OUPGECET
  18. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
19th May 2011, 06:47 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which specialization is the best in M.Pharm? Is Pharmaceutics better then analysis? Which are the good colleges for M.Pharm in Vishakapatnam?

hi,
" A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." John F. Kennedy

You may think what we are talking about? Whether it is related to B. Pharm., M. Pharm. or PhD, is it about entrance exams, or is it just about getting admission…..

Well let’s get it clear, here we are discussing a topic which looks simple but the procedure isn’t that simple as it looks. You too may be aware of it or rather might have faced the battle of conquering admission to some institute.

The number of colleges is increasing day by day & so is the increasing number of students choosing the field, this has created chaos in the admission system.

If the student thinks of taking admission he has to face “n” number of entrance examinations. First CET/EMCET/KCET/???CET, then other entrance exams, once they complete their graduation then GATE, entrance for government colleges, private college exams for M. Pharm., and then reaching some college to confirm the admission, once done with your masters then going to the PhD admissions... Well the list seems endless & the student helpless.

So what is the problem? Is this really a critical situation? Is there any solution to the present crises? Do we need some phenomenal changes in the admission system? This is why the discussion has been started here. We really want to know what you all feel about the system. Are you happy about it? Do you want a change in this monotonous procedure? Do you want a simple one stop solution for all your admissions? Is this possible? This is a huge question bank, but it has very few answers. There are lots of unanswered problems in the admission policy which need to be answered.

The major goal of this contest is to generate IDEAS !!! . We belive an IDEA can change many lives.

This discussion is a beginning towards breaking the ice, solving the admission procedure riddle, helping the student reach the destination which he/ she deserves.

This is a chance to show what you have in your mind about the admission procedure & how can it be made student friendly. Is it really needed or back again our old mentality of Chalta hai?

If you really think that the world needs to change, let’s start it right now because it’s now or never!

Remember

* One member one post.
* Complete the view in less than 1000 words.
* Be clear, professional & ethical in your writing.
* Try to present your view or opinion in simple & easy language so that all can understand the view easily.
* You may support the issue, oppose the topic or write a neutral view but it should be your own.
20th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization is the best in M.Pharm? Is Pharmaceutics better then analysis? Which are the good colleges for M.Pharm in Vishakapatnam?

I completed B.pharm recently with 83% , my intention was to go abroad and pursue masters in pharmaceutics please suggest me in which university i can opt for masters because of delay of passport i couldnt attempt either GRE or TOFEL and my parents intention was not to waste an year and they are suggesting me to persue on MOTHERLAND(INDIA) itself. Please help me by solving my problem
16th October 2011, 01:59 PM
srinath varma

Default Re: Which specialization is the best in M.Pharm? Is Pharmaceutics better then analysis? Which are the good colleges for M.Pharm in Vishakapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJESHANU View Post
sir pls tell me which specilization is best in m.pharm.
is pharmaceutics better then analysis?pls suggest good college for m.pharm in Visakhapatnam
hi
in pharma field every specialization is having its own scope..
coming to you're query pharmaceutics branch is evergreen in pharma field
i.e., whenever a formulation unit of a company exist there should be a need of pharmaceutics person. and in FR&D(formulation research and development) only people with experience in pharmaceutics are taken
you will have entry level jobs in production,QA etc
regarding analysis it is booming now a days because every pharma company wants to make their products in good quality, for this they require more number of skilled analyst.. they can also enter into AR&D
so think in which subject you're interested and take wise decision

In Visakhapatnam AU campus is best next to this raghu,vignan avanthi are good colleges
7th October 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

which specilization in mpharmacy phamceutics r analysis
12th December 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

which specilization in mpharmacy phamceutics r analysis
14th February 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

which specilization is the best in m.pharm?
8th July 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

which specialization is beter to opt? and how is the field of regulatory affairs to opt in m.pharm?
5th August 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

is there any job oppurtunities for pharmacology?
18th July 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is best cllg for m pharm in rayalaseema. If a student got admited in hcu.did he will get fee riembersment and scholarship etc
20th September 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Iam chitty.jogu I completed B.Pharm with 73% I want to do M.Pharm specilisation in analysis. What are the M.Pharm analysis job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?