14th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?

sir i completed my b.pharmacy and presently pursuing m.pharmacy i am interested to write drug inspector ...Date of drug inspector exam?

15th December 2010, 03:40 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?

Hello dear

It is really good that your masters have been completed . but there isnt any notification about drug inspector exams yet so i am providing you some links to get details about these exams and to get time to time notification

http://www.upsc.gov.in/

http://opsc.nic.in/

good luck
15th December 2010, 11:18 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?

The syllabus for Drug inspector have many section.Some are come from following syllabus as per my knowledge.........:--
1. FORENSIC PHARMACY .
2. MANUFACTURING OPHARMACY.
3. PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS.
4. MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
5. PHARMACOGNESY
6. PHARMACOLOGY & TOXIOLOG
7. HOSPITAL & CLINICAL OPHARMACY
8.ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY & HEALTH EDUCATION

One can get previous year question paper from http://placementpapers.net....solve
and ALL THE BEST
There is no minimum age for that but most qualify the graduation degree for writing the exam.....
15th December 2010, 07:34 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?

1)Exam has been finished for 2010 batch

2)For next 2011 first it was conducted by MPSC and then UPSC , date has not yet put by the Government

Best of luck
28th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi rakesh ,
thanks for the info. I am looking for study material for drug inspector to appear for 2011 exam. i have done Bpharma and 4yrs experience in clinical research. Kindly help me out with study material and previous yr question papers.. mail me if u can [email protected]...

Thanks in advance
15th February 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I have Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?u can answered on my yahoo ID [email protected]
1st March 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

when will be the exam for drug inspector.
17th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed B.pharm and pursuing M.pharm when will be the exam for drug inspector in M.P.
29th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the qualification to become a pharmacy college lecturer in Australia? how tough for an indian to get job there?
30th August 2011, 01:10 AM
NEIL6

Date has not been declared by the government yet. You can check the details regarding this from the website :- www.upsc.gov.in

Best wishes!
15th April 2012, 10:47 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

The syllabus for Drug inspector have many section.Some are come from following syllabus as per my knowledge.........:--
1. FORENSIC PHARMACY .
2. MANUFACTURING OPHARMACY.
3. PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS.
4. MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
5. PHARMACOGNESY
6. PHARMACOLOGY & TOXIOLOG
7. HOSPITAL & CLINICAL OPHARMACY
8.ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY & HEALTH EDUCATION

One can get previous year question paper from http://placementpapers.net....solve
and ALL THE BEST
There is no minimum age for that but most qualify the graduation degree for writing the exam.....
17th July 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is 18 months experience necessary for drug inspector exam in maharashtra????
17th July 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is 18 months experience necessary for drug inspector exam in maharashtra????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?