2nd May 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization is better between Corporate Law and Criminal Law?

I am 25 years old and I have completed my M.Com in 2017 with 50% marks from Calcutta University and now I am working in a private company. Now, I want to continue my study with LAW. But please guide me about specialization in Law which would be better? I am quite interested in Criminal Law. Is it better? How about Corporate Law?

15th May 2019, 08:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization is better between Corporate Law and Criminal Law?

It completely depends on your choice and as you are more interested towards Criminal Law so I would suggest you to go ahead with that. In Criminal Law you work with unique and colorful people, interesting files, work that is rewarding and fulfilling.

On the other hand Corporate law is for someone who is interested in knowing how corporations make and manage money. You have to work longer hours and you make a lot of money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?