25th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Gautam Babu

Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?

Is SRM university a good college to do biomedical engineering?
Does Biomedical engineering has scope in india?
How much i get paid after completion?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  6. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  8. MBA in Bioengineering or related courses exists in India?
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  11. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  13. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  16. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  17. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  18. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
1st October 2011, 03:31 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?

see i wont suggest you to go to SRM for biomedical....if you want to study that than you should go to manipal
in Manipal u get a vide scope in biomedical....the highest package went was 9 lakhs in that....
11th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?

can u please tell me if vellore institute of technology is good enough for biomedical engineering.which engineering college is best in bangalore for pursuing biomedical engineering?thank you.
26th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What is cut off eligibility for biomedical eng ?
2nd June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of doing MSc in biomedical sciences from delhi university?
12th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can I go for biomedical engg from sathyabama university
25th August 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i am student of class 12th.i have PCMB. i want to know one of the best college in india for biomedical eng. and also about its placement,career in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?