5th February 2010, 08:11 PM
gupta.vipul.85

ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

I want to know about the skill test for data entry speed for ssc tax assistant exam. Can i have any sample for skill test. What type of paragraph will be given to us for skill test on computer. Is computer stops immediately in exams if we made any mistake in typing. Can i have any sample paragraph for practice purpose.
Thank you,

VIPUL GUPTA.

6th February 2010, 12:23 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

dont worry the paragraph will be a simple one and an ordinary one just like the one you read in any book with all signs and symbols the typing speed must be 40 words per min and i hope that you can learn with just 15 days practiceon the computer takke any software which teaches typing and then improve your skills and remember the computer doesnot stops but has a error limit and i thinkk that is for 3 words you must not exceed that or you will be rejected and hence practice accordingly good luck and take any any paragraph for practice.... good luck
6th February 2010, 12:43 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

i think they usually give a paragraph with lots of difficult words so that you take time for typing it and if you you type it fast then it will be good for you.there is no such paragraph available for typing test.it good for you get some hard and lengthy paragraph yourself and type it.

all the best
6th February 2010, 02:54 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can see what kind of questions will be asked in the sample papers the sample papers are available at rozgarpatrika website and they even publish it in their magazine
you can even get that on blogcatalog.com or indiasyudychannel.com
17th May 2010, 10:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The skill test is to check the typing speed of the candidates,and they
will give you simple passgae, wherein a given passage has to be typed
within 15 mins.This test is only for qualifying & no marks are given.

ok
all the best.
29th May 2010, 10:39 AM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

There is nothing in guessing about what type of paragraph, or the words that will be given,
it is to test your typing skill and not your perfection in the language.

So it can be anything, like any simple English paragraph you read in books, newspaper etc.

So don't worry about the paragraph, just practice to increase your speed by using typing tutor softwares.

Best of luck
2nd June 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i want previous typetest examination question
2nd June 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

ssc type test examination question
15th June 2010, 08:30 PM
raghav*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want previous typetest examination question
You can not get the paragraph, which was given last year for the testing of skill.

All you can do is to install a typing tutor and start practicing.
15th July 2010, 02:58 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you read in any book with all signs and symbols the typing speed must be 40 words per min and i hope that you can learn with just 15 days practice on the computer take any software which teaches typing and then improve your skills and remember the computer does not stops but has a error limit and i think that is for 3 words you must not exceed that or you will be rejected
20th August 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION? OR HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?
7th September 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

the paragraph will be on a piece of paper or ... the words will appear on screen.... please guide)--
14th September 2010, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Where will I get ssc tax assistant software. Please inform me on my email id. I m frustrated.
[email protected]
18th September 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the total starting salary of tax assistant in cnetral excise and income tax
27th September 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Anybody received admit card for skill test till date?
3rd October 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

Quote:
Where will I get ssc tax assistant software. Please inform me on my email id. I m frustrated.
[email protected]
Dear Niru,
There is no such software for ssc tax assistant ,the typing master is good enough for practice if you do it regularly.As of now you must be serving as a tax assistance pls share your experience with me.
23rd October 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

@ All

During the test , if we make any mistake then ,will that software stop till we correct that particular word where we have made a mistake or will it continue typing intact . If we go by one of the document on the SSC website then it says that after completing your paragraph , go for corrections , it means if we make a mistake then that software will not stop there and it will keep typing , and at the end if we complete our test before the stipulated time then we should go for the correction if we make any.

What I have thought is correct or not please tell .
Thanks in advance.
23rd October 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
[email protected]

Search for typing master , kiran's typing tutor and maxtype lite . Download them and install them to use . Better to search on the website like isohunt.com rather than searching on the google. I will recommend Kiran's typing tutor because some of the good features are there in that.
Good Luck.
22nd January 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

could u pls tell me how will the typing test begin
26th January 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How will they count words ?
27th January 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to see the peragraph
30th January 2011, 03:05 PM
W A

Yes you can get a sample skill test. For that you have to install sample skill test software in your computer and then you can practice for your exam. I can send u sample skill test software after 5 Jan 2011. My email id is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

Quote:
could u pls tell me how will the typing test begin
Download sample skill test software.
visit http://ssc-papers.blogspot.com/p/skill-test-software.html
6th February 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: ssc tax assistant skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

Quote:
[email protected]
SSC practice Download Skill test software for LDC and DEO visit
http://ssc-papers.blogspot.com/p/skill-test-software.html
7th February 2011, 11:40 AM
amitkumarsinghdnr

Default Re: ssc deo & ldc skill test what type of paragraph will be given for typing?

ssc DEO and LDC skill test what will be type of paragraph that time
please sir reply me
11th February 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the skill test for English Stenography for ssc Steno grade D exam. Can i have any sample for skill test. What type of paragraph will be given to us for skill test.

Thank you,

Kishor Randive
27th February 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

when will ssc take steno grade d skill test and what type of passsaage they will give for steno test?
3rd March 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get ssc steno grade d skill test software. Please inform me and also inform me when ssc take steno grade d skill test and what type of passsaage they will give for steno test?
8th March 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

I have my skill test exams for Stenographers of Grade D and C on 13th March and I don't have any idea how to do it.........please suggest me,,,i am helpless ASAP.
1st May 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I prepare for MS excel??
What They generally ask in excel???

Rply asap...!!!
1st May 2011, 06:36 PM
abhi_ojha11

What should i prepare for MS Excel.??
what They generally ask in excel??
2nd July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

please send model paragraph will be asked to type for LDC/DEO SSC exam to [email protected]
30th July 2011, 12:13 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

There is nothing in guessing about what type of paragraph, or the words that will be given,

So it can be anything, like any simple English paragraph you read in books, newspaper etc.

So don't worry about the paragraph, just practice to increase your speed by using typing tutor softwares.

Thanks
31st August 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

may i know which font is used typing test in ssc asi/hc typing examination.
31st August 2011, 06:27 PM
jacks smith

what speed they want in exam my speed is 25wpm
16th September 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM SANJAY DAS, I am now prepare for upcoming skill test for ssc stenographer and data entry operator, but don't know how use double space in the special software used by the commission. But behind the admit card it clearly said that i have to type the passage in double space. And i clearly know that our ssc does not use MS Word to take the typing test, so please tell me how it possible to maintain double space in that unknown software.

Sir if you know about the software then please tell me, where should i found it and how to get it. I mostly needed that software to well practice.
My email id is "[email protected]"
Please reply me.
30th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

may I know the exzaam date please?
30th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

May I know the exam date, please?
30th September 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the job of Statistical Investigation/complier???
30th September 2011, 11:45 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

The skill test is to check the typing speed of the candidates,and they
will give you simple passgae, wherein a given passage has to be typed
within 15 mins.This test is only for qualifying & no marks are given.

ok

Thanks
2nd October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

may i know the exam date please
5th October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How many speed want for TA
13th October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

In key depresion is space key is counted and what could be the sufficient speed to clear the Tax assistant exam of sscgl please inform and nearly after how much time exam will be conducted after the result Thank you
16th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

TA DEST?plz guide me9034772080
20th October 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

if i can not type one line then will i reject? pls reply thank u.
21st October 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
with due regards I want to ask that I am not in possession of registration application what I had submitted at the time of applying. Sir kindly guide me how can I get or download my registration application. I have qualified for CGL tier2 for non interview post
24th October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the skill test for tax assistant please help me
28th October 2011, 01:24 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hello dear
dont worry the paragraph will be a simple one and an ordinary one just like the one you read in any book with all signs and symbols the typing speed must be 40 words per min and i hope that you can learn with just 15 days practiceon the computer takke any software which teaches typing and then improve your skills and remember the computer doesnot stops but has a error limit and i thinkk that is for 3 words you must not exceed that or you will be rejected and hence practice accordingly good luck and take any any paragraph for practice....
good luck;;;
thank you.....
30th October 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tell me about the dates of the dest exam to be held? thanku & one more question will the BACKSPACE will be allowed or not plz tell me plz sir?
31st October 2011, 02:28 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?