18th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Nagesh kalburgi

State Excise Sub Inspector exams in 2011: how to apply? when and where are the forms available?

I want to gave the State Excise Sub Inspector Exams in this running year, so please tell me how i can apply for that?, when the forms are opening?
where the forms are available? what is the procedure?

18th January 2011, 07:39 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: State Excise Sub Inspector exams in 2011: how to apply? when and where are the forms available?

It is different from state to state .first you clear the state.
2nd February 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: State Excise Sub Inspector exams in 2011: how to apply? when and where are the forms available?

when to apply for central excise exam to appear in 2011?
11th February 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

respected sir.
please provide me yhe information about the excise exams to be held in hiamchal pardesh in 2011 and the eligibility conditions and how to apply 4 dis exam? [email protected]
with regards,,,,
19th February 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

how to become an sales tax inspector??/
8th March 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

when is the vaccancies open for drug inspector in haryana.
saurabh ahuja
[email protected]
[email protected]
31st May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student and which field is too better for me.. but i want to go in defence .....
8th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to gave the State Excise Sub Inspector Exams in this running year, so please tell me how i can apply for that?, when the forms are opening?
where the forms are available? what is the procedure?
13th June 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I kindly request you to pls updated me the process of applying at Income Tax & Excise, as i do not want to miss this opportunity. Its been long time i have heard bout this openings.
Pls let me know the web site or any other form where i can reach in applying for the positions before the applications are closed.

kindly if possible drop me an email on [email protected]
18th June 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

is bca a graduate degree?
2nd August 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection criterion of sub divisional officer in electricity board in haryana
6th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

yes i have question bt the benifit is there only agr time to time rply mile....

i dnt find it worth...
m sory to say bt its true...
24th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc.biotechnology student eligible for DRDO
24th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc.biotechnology student eligible for DRDO exam
24th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc.biotechnology student eligible for DRDO exam
30th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

staff selection commission bihar had published earlier the advertisement of s.i.in excise.when its exam will be held ?
2nd September 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me syllabus for exam of excise and taxation inspector haryana will be held on 11-09-11
23rd September 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i want information about current State Excise Sub Inspector Exams in maha.
10th October 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

myself kvr sudhir , i m b.pharma student i m eligible for the exam ie central excise sub inspector whether it comes under group 2 xm.
i want syllabus for exam , i think this dec 2011 notification will be announced by andhra pradesh public service commission
31st October 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir im udaikumar 24 from banglore when excize sub inspector applicaton form will be opening and how much hight requried for excize sub inspectore plz plz sir email:id [email protected]
11th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, plz let me know the criteria to be an sales tax inspector along with date or time around which it will be conducted?
15th November 2011, 10:52 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

I kindly request you to pls updated me the process of applying at Income Tax & Excise, as i do not want to miss this opportunity. Its been long time i have heard bout this openings.
Pls let me know the web site or any other form where i can reach in applying for the positions before the applications are closed.

kindly if possible drop me an email on [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Exam dates for Excise Inspector exam in the year 2011 or 2012 in Gujarat?????// please please let me know. email: [email protected]
28th January 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shoaib khan i want to say something ,i am graduate from kanpur university private i like job of excise si what i am trying to this job and what is age limit please tell me
28th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should write to become a karnataka police inspector pls tell me.
21st December 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should write to become a karnataka police inspector pls tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?