22nd July 2010, 11:43 PM
sandes

How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

Sir,
About howmany vacancies are reported for the post of incometax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

23rd July 2010, 01:31 AM
Rupaksinha

Default Re: How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

Hello,
vacancies per year for the post of INCOME TAX INSPECTOR are only 4.
AGE LIMIT: 20-27
PAY SCALE:40000-60000
ELIGIBILITY:graduate in any decipline
23rd July 2010, 09:17 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Default Re: How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

there is no exact data of vacancies as vacanies vary from state to state.
vacancies at mumbai are

Inspector of Income Tax
No of vacancies: 08 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600
Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

Tax Assistant
No of vacancies: 33 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400
Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
Should possess data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.

Peon
No of vacancies: 05 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 4440-7440 + GP Rs. 1300/-
23rd July 2010, 01:59 PM
kavita rani

Arrow Re: How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

pls give me some info. about the good universities of m . phil.....
23rd July 2010, 03:26 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

The number of vacancies declared by SSC cannot be estimated in advanced. You will come to know only when ssc declares it.

So keep preparing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd July 2010, 07:59 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

vacancies are intimated time to time through different newspapers as there is no fixed vacancies and they are subject to change according to the departmental needs.
23rd July 2010, 09:56 PM
sharad3010

each year the vacancies changes as per requirement....
u have to wait till the advertisement comes in newspapers
6th August 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

how many vacancies for post of income tax inspector in rajasthan
6th September 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me sir Which Time Tax Assistant examination held in 2010 at Chennai?
9th September 2010, 10:54 AM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

dear friend,

SSC(staff selection commission ) publish advertisements for the post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector every year.

the total number of vacancies is about 2000-3000.there are huge vacancies for the post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector.

you can join aobve jobs.as you will get handsome salary there.
good luck.
17th September 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir can u just tell me the post of excise&taxation inspector (gen)
18th September 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have been selected as Inspector of post through cgl2010, what are good and bad aspects of this post?
1st November 2010, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

sir,kindly inform me if any vacancy of inspector in custome and central excise advertise
contact No:-9718040406
2nd November 2010, 06:07 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,kindly inform me if any vacancy of inspector in custome and central excise advertise
contact No:-9718040406
till now there is no any vacancy announcement in the customs or excise department.
for upcoming information please read weekly employment newspaper or visit the official site
7th December 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the exam date of inspector of income tax,i have submit the form but i didn't recieve any leter or admit card of the exam so could u plz tel me where i'l check my status,,,,,nd when the exam held in delhi plz........
15th January 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the no. Of vacancy for inspector of central excice in west bengal to be filled by sss in combined graduate level exam 2010
8th February 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

how many vacancies for the post of income tax inspector to be filled from the successfull candidates in combined graduate level exam 2010?
21st February 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies (sc) for the post of tax assistant in central board of direct tax in kolkata circle (ssc cgle 2010)?
6th March 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SELECTED IN CGL 2010 IN INSPECTOR OF INCOME TAX WITH BASIC 9300 AND GP 4600.THEN WHAT WILL BE MY SALARY BREAK UP AND GROSS SALARY!!!
19th March 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

my age is 26year i can apply this job
19th March 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the exams for the post of Inspector of Central Excise be conducted for the year 2010-11
22nd March 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How many exact vacancy for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?
and hows age limit? we take completely detail which date and web site is ssc.nic.in ?
25th March 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

upaabkari vibbhag ka sylubus and solved paper
26th March 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

wat is d eligibility criteria to fill up d form???
26th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

how to apply ssc incometext inspector vacancy,online or offline . if offline is available then form is where avilable .how many vacancy in gujrat
27th March 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies for the post of income tax inspector.
11th April 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

how to apply ssc incometext inspector vacancy,online or offline . if offline is available then form is where avilable. candidate who waiting for degree result can able to apply?
13th April 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?

to know the vacancies of income tax inspector in cbdt send me a mail in this address:[email protected]

I will send by attaching the file in reply.Actully I got this file from a link given in pagalguy.com blog and the file is image file.So I can't send it by copying and pasting.

Thanks.
23rd May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

contact No:-9959590917
24th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

tax assistant salary in income tax is provided
30th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the vacancy position of tax assistant in Kolkata Central Excise and Kolkata Customs.
My Mobile No.9433951376.
7th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Tell me something about ssc paper what type of question will come in exam
21st June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the gross salary of tax assistant in income tax dept after sixth pay commission for a new appointment
26th June 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to written exam the income tax please send the details for about that please send the details for 2011
13th August 2011, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

My father is working in Commissioner of Income Tax, Varanasi He was expired on 13.8.2004 i am only son can i joining of income tax department as a compansatory basis.
15th August 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

yes, you have chance, contact your dad's office, so that you can submit papers for compensation grounds job.
24th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me,how many vacensies clearks come that time.
4th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the per month salary of income tax officer?
5th September 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the gross pay of an Income Tax Inspector joined initially through SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam?
10th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

please tell me, how many vacensies central excise Inspector.
17th September 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies for post of income tax officer. Please tell sir we are waiting for ssc notification2011
we want details about central excise officer.
28th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how many posts of income tax officers are there in ssc?
28th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector (SSC)?
29th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I HAVE SELECTED IN CGL 2010 IN INSPECTOR OF INCOME TAX WITH BASIC 9300 AND GP 4600.THEN WHAT WILL BE MY SALARY BREAK UP AND GROSS SALARY!!!
dear friend...
first of all huge congratulations 2 u on ur success.. ur total salary wll be atleast 35000+.
if u want 2 reply plz on this mail....
[email protected]

all d best.
2nd October 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

how many post of tax assitant in kolkata circal. Ssc 2009?
11th October 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i want the last threee years solved paper of excise and tax department. plz send me on my email address that is [email protected]. thanx a lot.
13th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

assistant salari for ssc cgl
4th November 2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
my age is 26year i can apply this job
Yes You Can Applay For The Same
7th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

income tax department leave the vacancy.
plz send me on my email address that is [email protected] thanx a lot.....plz show..
i am waiting
7th November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

income tax department leave the vacancy. plz send me on my email address that is [email protected] thanx a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?