11th July 2011, 10:45 PM
sanjeet46000

Is Step HBTI among the top 10 MBA institutes under UPTU? Should I take admission in Step HBTI or some other institute?

Sir please tell that is Step-HBTI among top ten mba institues through uptu.
And i got 248 rank in general and 58 in obc, so should i take admission in step hbti or in some other institute.

19th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Step HBTI among the top 10 MBA institutes under UPTU? Should I take admission in Step HBTI or some other institute?

yes certainly step-hbti has got good rank among top 5 UPTU colleges . the reason is because of HBTI brand name and its faculties. the faculty of step-hbti are among the best in the state.
6th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Step HBTI among the top 10 MBA institutes under UPTU? Should I take admission in Step HBTI or some other institute?

CAN YOUR INSTITUTE ADMIT ME?MY UPSEE RANK IS 12000(GEN)& 4000(GIRL).I AM APEERING BBA(JIWAJI UNIVERSITY,GWALIOR) .
22nd August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeet46000 View Post
Sir please tell that is Step-HBTI among top ten mba institues through uptu.
And i got 248 rank in general and 58 in obc, so should i take admission in step hbti or in some other institute.
u can take addmission in any college except step-hbti because i m the student of step- hbti 2010-12 batch. and this college has distinct from hbti.. hbti and step- hbti are two different institute. and the faculty of hbti are the best among all the college but the faculty of step- hbti are the worst among all the college of india. so ur decision is last decision.. i suggest everyone that before taking addmission in step hbti for mba or pgdm program plz visit the college , u get reality .
23rd September 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

how much rake shuld be required for the mba government college.
2nd November 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir pl. tell about the placement provided by step hbti?
14th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

my rank is214 in general and72 in girls for mba which college i will get and what is the position of uptu colleges for mba?
10th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, my rank is 665 in general and 218 in girls for mba which govt clg i will get in admission plz give me detail. my e mail id is [email protected].
24th July 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CAN YOUR INSTITUTE ADMIT ME?MY UPSEE RANK IS 12000(GEN)& 4000(GIRL).I AM APEERING BBA(JIWAJI UNIVERSITY,GWALIOR) .
sorry u can not take admission in step hbti
25th July 2012, 02:15 PM
sheelasnj

u can take addmission in any college except step-hbti because i m the student of step- hbti 2010-12 batch. and this college has distinct from hbti.. hbti and step- hbti are two different institute. and the faculty of hbti are the best among all the college but the faculty of step- hbti are the worst among all the college of india. so ur decision is last decision.. i suggest everyone that before taking addmission in step hbti for mba or pgdm program plz visit the college , u get reality .
23rd October 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no, I dnt agree with this answer. I am also the student of this college and the faculty are really very nice. I feel proud to be the part of STEP-HBTI college..
23rd April 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

do I take admission in step HBTI for MBA course? what is sanctity of MBA from Sep HBTI ?
3rd July 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

my mca rank in gn(2410) and gl(690) can i get addmission in hbti kanpur?
26th July 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

is there is uniform for mba students in step-hbti?
11th June 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

My MBA rank is 1697 in UPSEE suggest me best college
My email [email protected]
5th June 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

My general rank is 409(general) and gdsc rank is 24 ...which collage is good for me of uptu for MBA
Sunil Ahirwar
2nd June 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir my gen rank is 271 and among girls i stood 83 in upseee mba. What are the top colleges for mba plz suggest according to placement
my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?