6th April 2017, 11:53 AM
R.S.Sriram

Which engineering course is more relative to animation course?

I am just finished 12th standard and I am very much interest in Animation. And I know that there is B.sc (Animation).But my parents told that i have to complete one engineering degree and then i can go to animation courses.So My confusion is which engineering course is more or less relative to animation courses. Please answer me because I have to get admission form. Give me the answer as soon as possible. Thanks

2nd June 2017, 06:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course is more relative to animation course?

There is no such specific branch of Animation in engineering.

However, you will have to apply for Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Animation and Game Design.

After pursuing this course, you can get placement in Animation related companies.

You will be having On-campus as well as Off-campus placements option with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?