15th September 2020, 10:18 AM
Olar

Steps to become a Government Hindi teacher for a BTech student?

I am a BTech student. I have a passion to become a Government Hindi teacher. I don't know how to reach this goal. I request to show me a path to become a Government Hindi teacher.

21st September 2020, 10:18 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps to become a Government Hindi teacher for a BTech student?

To become a hindi teacher, you have to get a Undergraduate degree (three years) in hindi literature. Then you have to complete a B.ed(2 years). After that your will be eligible for government teacher recruiting examination like CTET, KVS, NVS, Navodaya,
=>> The path for you to get this job.
1. Take a distance Undergraduate course in hindi after completing the B.tech course.
2. After completing the Undergraduate hindi course, enroll yourself in a B.Ed course. Which will take two years.
3. So after B.tech you need 5 years for being eligible in government teacher recruiting examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?